[Difficult] Skywars plugin needed

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by robin2310, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

robin2310

Hello developers!
    I would like an skywars plugin. Well, I cant make it myself, but can one of all you great developers make on for me? here is a description:
    - You need to be allowed to join with signs and as an Admin create signs
    - You need to can create an arena and delete it
    - Your plugin needs to be with permissions
    - You will need multiverse-core to create worlds
    - Your plugin needs to have kits
    - You need to have vote like that you can vote to start the game.
    - You need to do like a /sw leave command
    - You need to have skywars points so like you have kits and you need points for them to buy them.

Suggested Name: PlaySkyWars

Commands:
    '/leave' or '/sw leave' to leave a game in progres or not started
    '/join <Arena>' or '/sw join <Arena>' to join a specified arena
    '/createarena <Arenaname>' or '/sw createarena <Arenaname>' (With worldedit)
    '/setlobbyspawn' or '/sw setlobbyspawn' to set the lobby where you respawn if you die in-game
    '/createislandspawn <Number> <Arena>' or '/sw createislandspawn <number <arena>'
    '/deleteislandspawn <Number> <Arena>' or '/sw deleteislandspawn <Number> <Arena>'
    '/deletearena <Arena>' or '/sw deletearena <Arena>'

Permissions:
    playskywars.leave to leave an game
    playskywars.join.* to join all arenas
    playskywars.join.# to let players join a specified arena(# is for arenaname)
    playskywars.createarena
    playskywars.createislandspawn
    playskywars.deletearena
    playskywars.setlobby
    playskywars.deleteislandspawn

Please respond if you can make this cuz I need it really hard for my server.
    Greetings,
    robin2310

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

robin2310 Commands? Permissions? How do you play? You are talking about skywars worlds and arenas, what is the difference here?

On another note: request and signature are pretty conflicting :p

mrCookieSlime and JTGhawk137 like this.
  3. Offline

JTGhawk137

4. Offline

robin2310

Oh yeah sorry! its now updated!

not really. I want with signs and that is with portals and I would like a custom one better

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

robin2310 Merged your posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.
    Still, couple questions:
    1. What is the difference between a world and arena here?
    2. What would the world generator create? Do you have schematics for that?
    3. How do you pick a kit?
    4. Sign formats?
    5. What kind of shop is it? A GUI? Signs? Commands?
    6. And how do you play?

6. Offline

Rockdude_

Install the skywars plugin they already told you to get, and also install http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/serversigns/ then make a sign with whatever join stuff you want on it, and execute /svs add sw join and right click the sign. It should do what you need it to. And next time, before making a request, research a little bit. Some plugins out there may enhance what your asking for.

7. Offline

robin2310

1. actually nothing but the arena needs to be in a totally new world
    2. I need a plugin actually to do with /createarena to create a world with 1 dirt in the air. Or I can add a world myself
    3. You need to actually need to select a kit using a item like paper or something. Its like the idea of cubecraftgames skywars. And with a book(you can get with a command) or something you need to buy your kits with points
    4. [PlaySkywars]
    <ArenaName>
    <Status>
    <Amount of Players in-game>
    5. like a book you will get with a command you need to right click and then you will get a store with items and names on the items of the kits and a description.
    6. like all the other skywars plugins only with all the things listed extra.

8. Offline

17xDillz1997

Usually people make plugins that are quick and simple for free, this looks like no one on bukkit would. Good luck tho.

ZyphiorMC likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.