Different Fertilizer and Seasons

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Marazzy, May 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Marazzy

Plugin category: Realism

Minecraft version: 1.14

Suggested name: Ruralism

What I want: ̶I̶ ̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶l̶u̶g̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶f̶e̶r̶t̶i̶l̶i̶z̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶t̶a̶n̶e̶o̶u̶s̶l̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶n̶e̶m̶e̶a̶l̶,̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶d̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶"̶f̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶"̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶u̶n̶f̶e̶r̶t̶i̶l̶i̶z̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶f̶i̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶m̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶f̶e̶r̶t̶i̶l̶i̶z̶e̶r̶ ̶(̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶a̶p̶l̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶)̶.̶

[EDIT]: I changed idea, I prefer a fertilizer that, like above doesn't make a plant fastly haverstable, but, grow normally in seasons like the others of his species, the fertilizer only add more fruits to the plant (ex: Fertilized wheat produces more product, but is only harvestable like the other wheat plants, at the end of the autumn) (also for saplings)

Secondly, I need the feature of the seasons (with a configuration of how many days they stay), id like to have that a plant don t grow after 3 or 4 days, but in a season it can grow a bit, and in a season finally harvest it, and seasons where it cant be planted, I prefer a configurable feature that can let you diversify the seasons of every plant and the plant stages of the seasons (included the seasons where it cant be planted/die).

I also need a configurable timing for when the plant is planted, firstly to prevent that when it is sown it does not immediately grow at the stage of that particular season(ex: wheat stage of spring is the second and the third, if I plant wheat in spring I prefer that remains for a couple of days in the first stage), secondly for let seasons have more stages id like to have a timing between a stage and another under a single season, I would also like that if a plant is planted for example in summer instead of spring it does not immediately reach the stage of summer but first to that of spring and then to that of summer.

Ps: If a plant is planted late instead of being planted in its season and arrives in the season where it cannot be planted not harvestable yet, I would like this one to die/disappear.

Example,
    [​IMG]

Spring wheat: first stage second stage and third stage
    Summer wheat: fourth and fifth
    Autumn: Sixth and seventh
    Winter: can t be planted, if it is not mature die

If planted in summer follow firstly the spring stages, the summer stage, and then the autumn one.
    upload_2021-5-15_12-15-6.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 15, 2021
  2. Offline

davidclue

3. Offline

Marazzy

The plugin you suggested is similar to what I would like.
    For example, you can change the weather of the seasons, and you can change the speed of growth of the plants (a bit similar to the feature I would like every period/minutes in a season the plant will grow of a stage), but you can not, from what I see, modify the "growing seasons" for each plant, also even if there is the feature that in a season the plant can be destroyed, I do not know if it is configurable to make it destroy only a plant that is not yet mature (ad if is configurable that destroy only a certain plant)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.