Diamond blocks cheat?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by teamcraft, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

teamcraft

I have a player in my server that managed to spawn several diamond block stacks on his inventory (I was inspecting his inventory with Operator and seen the scene in real time). He enriched himself in just a minute, full diamond armor and wallet filled with server economy money too.

I was unable to reproduce that anyway.
    I've read all log regarding that player and he never spawned that diamond blocks using commands (I suppose that's why I can't reproduce it).
    All permissions have been tested and checked several times to ensure that's not the problem, no creative modes enabled...nothing.

I just need to know how was it done for it to never happen again!!!
    Any clues???
    Any cheat client-side plugin I should know??
    Anything??

Ty in advance.

2. Offline

zipfe

Is your server in online mode?

List all your plugins. What you describe is not know to happen on any server I heard of so far, at least not for a long time, back when chest duping or client hacks like this would work.

3. Offline

teamcraft

offline mode

plugins:

-PermissionsEx
    -Inventory Drop Chance
    -Essentials
    -EssentialsChat
    -xAuth
    -NoCheatPlus
    -AntiJoinBot 2.0
    -ChestShop
    -LWC
    -SafeCreeper
    -Orebfuscator
    -MobHealth
    -Factions 1.6.9.4
    -OpenInv
    -BOSEconomy
    -AutoSaveWorld

As I recall, he didn't got any diamond blocks via commands, so almost all suspicious plugins are discarded.
    We also tested all essentials commands to ensure this was not the problem. Could not get any diamond at all.

4. Offline

TnT

Locked. Due to the inherent insecurity in running offline mode, we do not support such servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.