Inactive [DEV] SpoutPlugin - Unleash the flow of endless possibilities [1.0-1.3.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by SpoutDev, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SpoutDev

In order to centralize support of our legacy projects, we will no longer be providing support on Bukkit. Please use www.spout.org for support with our projects going forward.

2. Offline

VanillaSnack

Client Mod needed for this ? Or just put it in Plugins folder ?

3. Offline

robmcdonald5

i could not find the pl SpoutFly:/ could you make a link to it?

4. Offline

Mathew Alden

One more thing. I know this is a dumb question, but when I use a custom texture pack, my water and lava are simplified. How do I put them back to the way they used to look?

5. Offline

Sh4d0w

spoutcraft works not good.
    Very long server-logintime, the hole time whitescreens (white windows and freeze while joining), the same@singleplayer.

Installed are the latest TooManyItems and Flymod. I using the latest dev build, the recommended works similar how the dev. but better

6. Offline

Wulfspider

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/spoutflight/
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/epicflight/

You are NOT supposed to mod the Spoutcraft client. By installing those, you have replaced some of Spoutcraft's classes, therefore you are the cause of the white screens and freezing.

Spoutcraft is the client mod, Spout is the server plugin.

Playing via the browser is the same as using a client locally. The files are still stored in the same location.

The server can't install a client mod to vanilla Minecraft. You need to either have the client already modded or use the Spoutcraft Launcher. The Spoutcraft Launcher is the easiest way as it keeps the client updated.

That error says nothing about Spout. It points to xAuth and MySQL.

Launcher and client customization is one of the open issues on GitHub. It is targeted more for servers branding the launcher and client though, but it would do what you want in a way by grabbing images from a feed of some sort. The going idea is imgur.com or flickr.

The authentication in the launcher will ALWAYS be directly to Minecraft.net, not between your server and the client.
    Distributing the full client is not allowed either. Spoutcraft is just a client mod.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2016
  7. Offline

spoothie

Is there a way to deactivate the HD font?

8. Offline

Sh4d0w

it works for 4-5 times normally. Then the game freezes without error and close.
    I need the flymod and 2mi for admin tasks...

edit: oh you're right :confused:

flymod overrides:
    gc.class
    gv.class
    id.class
    kq.class
    os.class
    q.class
    qx.class
    sk.class
    xa.class

and tmi only id.class

hm..

9. Offline

robmcdonald5

Just a sugestion maby make it so it automaticaly updates the texture pack you have on? Idk if thats posible or if it would have to be a completly dif pl?

10. Offline

Wulfspider

For a fly mod... there is SpoutFlight and EpicFlight.
    For TooManyItems... there is TooManyBuckets or SPITEMS.

Problem solved.

That will all be part of the customization options later.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

11. Offline

Sh4d0w

thank you very much for the info :)

i didn't knew about these plugins, runs perfect :)

12. Hmm, is it possible to add clickable buttons in the default inventory screen ? Something to pop them out of the background... or just hook the inventory container ? :}

13. Offline

dockter

When will the multi-thread OptiFine be implemented?

14. Offline

crimsonfail

my server doesnt seem to acceptme for the gui thing...
    it says SEVERE could not pass event CUSTOM_EVENT effective arrows
    java.lang.nosuchmethoderror: org.getspout.spoutapi.gui.GenericLabel.sethexcolor<[>Lorg/getspout/spoutapi/gui
    but at the top it says Successfully authenticated crimsonfail's Spoutcraft client. running client version:102
    i dont know what to do

15. Offline

Wulfspider

When @Afforess has allocated a whole day to do just that. :)

1.0.2 is old. Update your client and server.

16. Offline

Vezorock

Are there any tips to fixing the 'out of memory' error on the client? I can run minecraft just fine without running out of memory, but when I switch back to spoutcraft, it gives me the error again

17. Offline

Afforess

Sometime after 1.8.

18. Offline

blaize9

Does any one know if there is a plan to make bukkit/minecraft servers multi-threaded?

19. Offline

Armaxxx

i need the x-ray mod, without a x-ray texture pack

20. Offline

alta189

nope

21. Offline

Mathgeekboo

Have have a Problem
    Every time i start my server and i login my server log get flooded with with this message and none of my spout plugins work.

20:46:44 [SEVERE] Player: Mathgeekboo was not properly updated during login!
    20:46:45 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_JOIN to SpoutEssentials
    20:46:45 [SEVERE] Player: Mathgeekboo was not properly updated during login!
    20:46:46 [INFO] Reading data
    20:46:46 [INFO] [Spout] Successfully authenticated Mathgeekboo's Spoutcraft client. Running client version: 1.0.5.262
    20:46:46 [SEVERE] Player: Mathgeekboo was not properly updated during login!
    20:46:47 [INFO] The automatic update-Check only work every 6 hours, the last check was 141 minutes ago.
    20:46:51 [SEVERE] Player: Mathgeekboo was not properly updated during login!

and it goes on and on and on and on.
    Please help
    I am run the latest recommended build of bukkit and the latest permissions 3.x

Thanks

22. Offline

Wulfspider

What version/build of Spout are you using on your server and what version/build of Spoutcraft on your client?

23. Offline

Mathgeekboo

The latest of Both i download them yesterday.

24. Offline

Afforess

That message is from an ancient copy of Spout (1.0.1, IIRC). Update.

alta189 likes this.
  25. Offline

Mathgeekboo

20:46:38 [INFO] Spout 1.0.5.227 has been initialized

That is my version

So i did not have 1.o.1 I have the latest version and i still get the message

Hey not to keep asking but did you find out anything yet I am running 1.0.5
    Please reply

26. Offline

Afforess

I generally don't make a habit of disagreeing with users, but you are flat out wrong.

https://github.com/SpoutDev/Spout/b...spout/spout/player/SpoutCraftPlayer.java#L890

That code is from build 227, it shows that logging message is commented out. Commented out code not ever execute. The logging message will never occur. Therefore you are either misinformed or willfully lying.

I suggest grabbing a clean copy of 227 and re-installing.

27. Offline

dockter

Where are the commands documentation for Spout server/client mods?

28. Offline

Wulfspider

Commands? Spout itself only has the version command to check what versions you and the server are running.

29. Offline

Emiya Shirou

Code:
    AllowVisualCheats: true
    as you see is set to True, I see coordinates in Spoutcraft with F3 key, but I don't see mobs nameplates (the ones that goes through the wall as well as the ones when mob is in the same room as you... why ? How to bring them back?

2011-09-05_09.24.32.png

30. Offline

Marcos Cosmos

I'm just wondering... When you develop block customization (and I assume, would eventually include additional blocks/mobs) wouldn't lack of spoutcraft crash the client (assuming the admin neglects to enforce the client) or have you got planned safety nets for it? I'm also thinking of placing a plugin req for spoutcraft once its in that would (ideally) involve very fluid-moving mobs, so I'm wondering about the possiblity of that as it stands.. although perhaps a mob could be anchored to a co-ord or block and move in relation to it?

31. Offline

joshsods

Name of project: Spoutcraft Launcher
    Project version/build: 1.0.5.262
    CraftBukkit build: Im not sure of the server
    Description of issue: Crash 5 seconds after joining an online server
    Steps to reproduce:
    I booted up spoutcraft, joined the server.
    I join and 5 seconds later, I receive the message:
    Connection Lost
    Internal exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 63

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.