Inactive [DEV] SpoutPlugin - Unleash the flow of endless possibilities [1.0-1.3.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by SpoutDev, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SpoutDev

In order to centralize support of our legacy projects, we will no longer be providing support on Bukkit. Please use www.spout.org for support with our projects going forward.

2. Offline

Wulfspider

We try! If only we were able to live off working on the project. :(

robmcdonald5 likes this.
  3. Offline

robmcdonald5

if i was a company who had money to spare i would defenatly sponser you:D

4. Offline

HadrienM

Hello, i've this error in debug mode, Spoutcraft don't want to download files and crash at random % :

Code:
    java.io.IOException: Download Timeout
            at org.spoutcraft.launcher.AsyncDownload.Download.maybeAvailable(Downloa
    d.java:83)
            at org.spoutcraft.launcher.AsyncDownload.Download.run(Download.java:113)

at org.spoutcraft.launcher.GameUpdater.downloadFile(GameUpdater.java:461
    )
            at org.spoutcraft.launcher.GameUpdater.updateMC(GameUpdater.java:88)
            at org.spoutcraft.launcher.GUI.LoginForm$3$1.doInBackground(LoginForm.ja
    va:553)
            at org.spoutcraft.launcher.GUI.LoginForm$3$1.doInBackground(LoginForm.ja
    va:523)
            at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
            at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

What do ?

Note : I have no firewalls, AV (disabled) and i've deleted .spoutcraft floder, same. :eek:

Thanks

5. Offline

rikari

LMFAO... however long it takes. :)

6. Offline

Zamatica

I dont know if this has been asked and answered (not going to read 151 pages of forums), but when i try to log on to my server that has the updated Spout (1.0.5.227) and SpoutCraft (1.0.5.262), it gives me a textured backround like it is loading then it gives me a black screen. I then retried installing spout on my server, that worked for like a minute then it gave me a black screen. Just let me know if more info is needed.

7. Offline

Wulfspider

Did you mod your client with other client mods other than Spoutcraft?

8. I may just be an idiot, or just over looking where it says how to, but how do I allow people on my server to use the brighten and clear water option? But otherwise I love this mod and want to thank you guys for it. :D

9. Offline

Wulfspider

I believe those are part of the AllowVisualChests in Spout's config on the server.

10. Okay thank you... So I'm just an idiot... lol :p

11. Offline

Zamatica

Zombe Fly Mod via installer

12. Offline

Wulfspider

Use a clean client with just Spoutcraft and I bet your problem will be solved.

13. Offline

Zamatica

Will try

14. Offline

Eclipse54

I hope everything you say is true :-D

15. Offline

Tanite

So is this incompatible with CommandHelper then?

16. Offline

Gabriel333

@SpoutDev

If I open a inventorywindows with:

SpoutChest sChest = (SpoutChest) block.getState();​
    Inventory inv = sChest.getLargestInventory();​
    sPlayer.openInventoryWindow(inv);​
    How do I then close it again????

I have tried with:

sPlayer.closeActiveWindow();​
    But it does not work for me...???

17. Offline

Afforess

My bad, seems that closeActiveWindow() got broken in the 1.6-> 1.7 update.

I've just fixed it. It should work in the latest development builds.

18. Offline

Armaxxx

is there a way to install a mod like x-ray, just for me, and with spout PLEASE ANSWER

19. Offline

Gabriel333

It did not work. The screen was shaking, when i just pointed at a chest??? (I tried build 280). Well infact i think it worked, but the screen was shaking...

20. Offline

Zamatica

It worked but is there a way to install that because i am an admin on a server so it is kind of a need and i dont really like the fly plugins.

21. Offline

RGadelha

Have you tried this plug-in?

22. Offline

necavi

No, no clientside mods are supported, and the way things are now it is unlikely that you will be able to install any without causing constant spoutcraft crashes. If you legitimately require x-ray (e.g. server administration/inspection of possible x-ray mines) then I recommend finding a server plugin that will allow you to do so, or running off the block distributions from logblock.

23. Offline

Armaxxx

Thanks but, i beleive there is no plugin that allows x-ray, and i cant use the x ray texture pack because the server automatically puts a texture pack, isnt there really a way to install a mod, if it really isnt, could you make it kinda....compatible? (btw i use the x ray mod to find tnt, holes made by users, dangerous items contained in secret chest and so)

24. Offline

Zamatica

You are a god. Just put God in front of your name. God RGadelha. Didnt know there was a Spout One.

25. Offline

necavi

From what you're saying here you're making it really seem as if you are attempting to illegitimately use xray mods on a server that works hard to disallow, you will get no further support from me, I'm afraid.

26. Offline

RGadelha

I'm happy you've got it but I think the God's name is @olloth and @SpoutDev
    Without them, not possible!

27. Is there a spout plugin like toomanyitems mod?

28. Offline

necavi

29. Offline

RGadelha

And TooManyBuckets, of course

30. Offline

Armaxxx

but but but i am the admin! and the truth is that my server is not open to public, just locally, my friend and i, i try to make my games as fun as possible so we can have fun, if i was doing this illegitimately (which im not) i would not bother to investigate all spout, all bukkit, i dont want invisible texturepacks, cuz they are....well kinda ugly and i put the mod of texturedspout so it turns the texture, i can disable it, but as i said, it look ugly, (btw that was the trruth, ask me for something only the admin has acces to if you dont beleive me)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.