Inactive [DEV] SpoutPlugin - Unleash the flow of endless possibilities [1.0-1.3.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by SpoutDev, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SpoutDev

In order to centralize support of our legacy projects, we will no longer be providing support on Bukkit. Please use www.spout.org for support with our projects going forward.

2. Offline

Afforess

There have been several silent updates since 1.0.2, you just didn't notice because the version string didn't update.

We're still working away.

3. Offline

Wulfspider

He was referring to OptiFine and having to implement it with each new OptiFine version. ;)

4. I will investigate this.
    edit: yep, not your fault. It can't find minecraft.net ..

5. Offline

Mew32

It breaks as in the water and lava textures dont have a moving effect

6. fixed with this
    have a nice day !

7. Offline

Hitman4Hire

Just an idea, when a person using the regular client joins, could it teleport them to a room that has signs that contain a link to the spout launcher, once they have it, they are teleported to the normal spawn point! That would be great, because having to explain to EVERYONE that joins to go to (insert link here) would get really tedious.

8. Offline

Wulfspider

You could do it with a plugin that checks if the player is running the Spoutcraft client or not and then handles the TPing and all.

9. Offline

Marcos Cosmos

@Hitman4Hire Actually, that's a really good idea, would either of you mind informing me when/if you find or make a plugin that does this?

10. Offline

Goliathe

Is it possible with spout to add animation on the head of a player like this :

[​IMG]

It's a little animation to warn people when somebody is writing in the chat (wait for attack etc..)
    Or we could perhaps display damages on each other head at each hit during a pvp

(The image is from a french server with many custom stuff : http://minecraft-fr.net/inedit.php)

11. Offline

plornt

I am trying to use your input listener Custom Event and am getting errors (Spout Dev release and Recommended).

More specifically:
    The error: http://pastebin.com/PYT2yCgh
    My Code: http://pastebin.com/4vcZ05yB

Im fairly sure its on your end as I have stripped back my code to the basics (literally NOTHING but the listener).

12. Offline

Top_Cat

Have you added a dependency in your plugin.yml?

With the client api this should be possible soon.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2016
  13. Offline

HadrienM

Yeah like smilies over the head ::)

14. Offline

SilencShadoW

Hey Guys,
    i got a Server with 600 mb Ram .. on standart run with my Plugins it goes up to 300 FREE memory .. if i install Spout it goes up to 75 mb FREE ram! after a while the server crash because of "javaoutof space" ... :eek:

15. Offline

Pim1234

18:31:35 [SEVERE] java.lang.RuntimeException: MapChunkData: attempting to add task to queue after thread has been killed
    18:31:35 [SEVERE] at org.getspout.spout.MapChunkThread.putTask(MapChunkThread.java:154)
    18:31:35 [SEVERE] at org.getspout.spout.MapChunkThread.sendPacket(MapChunkThread.java:180)
    18:31:35 [SEVERE] at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.sendPacket(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:406)
    18:31:35 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.PlayerInstance.sendAll(PlayerInstance.java:121)
    18:31:35 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.PlayerInstance.a(PlayerInstance.java:162)
    18:31:35 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.PlayerManager.flush(PlayerManager.java:34)
    18:31:35 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.b(ServerConfigurationManager.java:312)
    18:31:35 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:455)
    18:31:35 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:363)
    18:31:35 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    18:31:35 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception
    java.lang.RuntimeException: MapChunkData: attempting to add task to queue after thread has been killed
    at org.getspout.spout.MapChunkThread.putTask(MapChunkThread.java:154)
    at org.getspout.spout.MapChunkThread.sendPacket(MapChunkThread.java:180)
    at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.sendPacket(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:406)
    at net.minecraft.server.PlayerInstance.sendAll(PlayerInstance.java:121)
    at net.minecraft.server.PlayerInstance.a(PlayerInstance.java:162)
    at net.minecraft.server.PlayerManager.flush(PlayerManager.java:34)
    at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.b(ServerConfigurationManager.java:312)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:455)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:363)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    [/CODE]
    cb 1060
    Spout 1.0.2

16. Offline

Woolcity

fly mod yet? >_>

Pim1234 likes this.
  17. Offline

Top_Cat

Patience is a virtue

18. Offline

Shooty

19. Offline

BioRage

Any Idea what this may be?

http://pastebin.com/ENiwuGEk

20. Offline

GimmeCookie

is it possible to forbid Spoutclient to update to next Minecraft Version? So it does not automaticly updates from 1.7.3 to 1.8 or so?

21. Offline

Woolcity

ahhh... shoot. ok. Thanks man.

22. Offline

Afforess

It already uses the latest MC version that Spoutcraft works with, so when 1.8 comes out it will continue to be for 1.73 until we update.

23. Offline

GimmeCookie

Yes, but if we let our server at version 1.7.3 and 1.8 Version is released, will it be possible, to stay at spoutclient 1.7.3 or will it automaticly forced to update to 1.8?

24. Offline

Afforess

ATM, it will be forced to 1.8.

We are planning (and have some early work done) to allow users to switch between any previously downloaded MC/Spoutcraft builds. ;)

Phant0mX likes this.
  25. Offline

GimmeCookie

would be nice. If this function works, i will do some advetisment on my server for spout :) Because we are the most latest server that updates to the next version, to be sure, everything works fine.

26. Offline

Keri

since i installed this plugin and updated to CB 1000 my players often get kicked when i reload the server and are transported to position 0.0 on the map. Any solution how to fix that?

27. Offline

fatmarley

Name of project: Spout / Spoutcraft

Project version/build: 1.0.2.134 <---Build

CraftBukkit build: Bukkit 1060
    git-Bukkit-0.0.0-980-g4ed23b1-b1060jnks (MC: 1.7.3)

Description of issue: Non spout clients are producing this error

Show Spoiler

2011-08-22 16:10:07 [SEVERE] java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write error
    2011-08-22 16:10:07 [SEVERE] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite0(Native Method)
    2011-08-22 16:10:07 [SEVERE] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Unknown Source)
    2011-08-22 16:10:07 [SEVERE] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
    2011-08-22 16:10:07 [SEVERE] at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(Unknown Source)
    2011-08-22 16:10:07 [SEVERE] at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
    2011-08-22 16:10:07 [SEVERE] at java.io.DataOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
    2011-08-22 16:10:07 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.Packet51MapChunk.a(Packet51MapChunk.java:88)
    2011-08-22 16:10:07 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.Packet.a(Packet.java:116)
    2011-08-22 16:10:07 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.f(NetworkManager.java:107)
    2011-08-22 16:10:07 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.d(NetworkManager.java:263)
    2011-08-22 16:10:07 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkWriterThread.run(SourceFile:107)

On their end they get a failed login:bad packet id

Steps to reproduce:
    I updated to craftbukkit 1060 and spout to 102...Set ForceSinglePlayerClient: false

28. Offline

Cedar

I will also advertise it, im running a dedicated 24/7 server and every few hours i check if theres new Spout plugins i plan on taking full advantage of it. Everything is working amazingly on my server so...yeah :D

29. Offline

JackBarber

Hey guys,
    Is it possible to make a command which controls the brightness level (from the launcher) for all the players on the server ?

30. Offline

Slayer9x9

Check out the OP dude.

31. Offline

NinjaGrinch

Name of project: Spoutcraft
    Project version/build: 1.0.2.165
    CraftBukkit build: 1063
    Description of issue: Exception
    Steps to reproduce: I created a couple public and private doors with LWC, went to throw away an iron door, the moment I hit Q it crashed with that exception.
    Link to error log: http://pastie.org/2413524

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.