Dev Member Needed

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Host Ladder, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Host Ladder

Hello,

Host Ladder needs a coder that can make a web panel exclucive to us, that we can use a unlimited amount of times, we would like it to be able to:

Start Server
    Stop Server
    View Screen Of Server ie. PuTTY Screen (w/o login.)
    File Manager (upload,delete,text edit,new file)
    Our branding and copyright.
    A way to have a list of auto install plugins, where we would host the .jar and then they would select it and then it would automaticly add it to there plugins folder.

If you are interested in helping out with this we can pay you just PM me here or email me at: [email protected]

I would be able to do the "design" just not the coding part of it, I can do any images.

Basic Agreement, Full one will be sent when we agree on something this shows key points.

You agree to not reuse the code from the code(s) used in the web panel.
    You agree to not disclose any information about Host Ladder's backend.
    You agree to not disclose the amount paid for completion of the script(s).
    You agree to allow Host Ladder to copyright the coding / script and all other material related to the web panel.
    You agree to not abuse power given to you for the time of the script creation.
    You agree to not disclose information about Host Ladder's clients.
    You agree to not disclose "secret feature" ideas from Host Ladder.
    You agree to not disclose any How To tutorial(s), any plugin(s), and/or released material about the script(s).

2. Offline

DerpinLlama

Lol. Good bloody luck getting that done.

3. Offline

Abrupt

...and you want this for free so you can charge people for minecraft server hosting?

4. Offline

Host Ladder

Thats why is says pay in it, Please read before replying... It helps trust me.

5. Offline

MonsieurApple

I'm doing an open source one right now.

6. Offline

Host Ladder

I've contacted you.

7. Offline

DerpinLlama

MonsieurApple, please don't give into any non-disclosure terms.

8. Offline

Host Ladder

I am working with him on it, he wont have any problems at all Derp, so please don't worry :D

9. Offline

DerpinLlama

No, but I will considering he's likely to use his current web admin code for this.

10. Offline

Host Ladder

yeah, I am just going to have him customize it to my needs, but he can still release the other version.

11. Offline

DerpinLlama

Is this going to utilize my TCP interface plugin by any chance?

12. Offline

Host Ladder

Idk, I am just going to have him customize the design of the open source one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.