Inactive [DEV] BukkitContrib Alpha 0.1.7 [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Afforess, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Afforess

BukkitContrib is superseded by Spout, the new Bukkit/Client framework.

2. Offline

Spathizilla

Yep RB935 is out.

Lots of lovely exceptions :D

3. Offline

alta189

He is working on 0.9

4. Offline

Trevor_

Code:
    2011-07-01 13:13:07 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to BukkitContrib
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: a
        at org.bukkitcontrib.player.ContribCraftPlayer.<init>(ContribCraftPlayer.java:41)
        at org.bukkitcontrib.player.ContribCraftPlayer.updateBukkitEntity(ContribCraftPlayer.java:197)
        at org.bukkitcontrib.player.ContribCraftPlayer.getContribPlayer(ContribCraftPlayer.java:223)
        at org.bukkitcontrib.ContribPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(ContribPlayerListener.java:53)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$10.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:307)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:321)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:168)
        at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.interact(ItemInWorldManager.java:210)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:552)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:84)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    2011-07-01 13:13:08 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: f
    2011-07-01 13:13:08 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkitcontrib.ContribNetServerHandler.a(ContribNetServerHandler.java:167)
    2011-07-01 13:13:08 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.Packet102WindowClick.a(SourceFile:28)
    2011-07-01 13:13:08 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    2011-07-01 13:13:08 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:84)
    2011-07-01 13:13:08 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    2011-07-01 13:13:08 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
    2011-07-01 13:13:08 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
    2011-07-01 13:13:08 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    2011-07-01 13:13:08 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: f
        at org.bukkitcontrib.ContribNetServerHandler.a(ContribNetServerHandler.java:167)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet102WindowClick.a(SourceFile:28)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:84)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    Pretty much running every plugin possible. However it just happens when a player joins the game, moves, and hits stuff? Anyway Hopefully this will help out a little bit.

5. Offline

lolzrofl

I can't wait for this to work with #953! I need that chest logging! :D

6. Offline

Afforess

Not from code that I can access.

I have had a blurb on Minecraft 1.7 on the OP for the last 3 days. My point still stands.

The server plugin has already been updated. See the github page. I am working on the client still. As I said, 1-2 days.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
  7. Offline

Flenix

"with the new GUI API"

Does that mean we get custom in game GUIs? and will players need the client mod/optionally for that?

Hows progress coming? we're in no rush, just I have our rangers bitching for Archers plugin so I want to say to them how far along you are to shut them up for a while :p

8. Offline

FrostyWolf

Did you read the post before yours?

9. Offline

Afforess

Yes. Good.

10. Offline

Flenix

No, i'd had the page open for about half an hour before posting so missed it XD

downloading now :)

11. Offline

Kainzo

http://pastie.org/2151174

12. Offline

Afforess

I haven't released it.

Let rigby and red know that they can grab the github source and compile their own if you need it. I'm not handing it out until I'm totally ready.

IceReaper likes this.
  13. Offline

Kainzo

Fair enough :) Going on vacation - woo july 4th!

14. Offline

IceReaper

hm.. small question, actualy my rp plugin im writing makes good progress and i want to add specific skins for the classes. players should be able to use teir own head (chosen from some different available), their hair (also from some i give them) and so an, but the body should be "forced" by the class. is it planned to add a feature to create skin-parts somehow? means skins will be provided by a package, not via url, secondly they have to be manipulated. if that wont work, ill have to create something like that for myself and implement a small webserver into bukkit which delivers the playerskin.

Small other question: would it be possible to add a new package to set the player size? this could also allow me for my multiple races to have tinyer dwarves and a little larger orcs.

third question: would it be possible to add a custom layouted name above the head? if so, i could give npcs a name like "Peter Parker\n<Mining Expert>" and also add the guildname for the players?

edit: ah dont understand me wrong, i dont wat to say "add add!!!1111oneone" but simply give some ideas i have and maybe you add them to your todo feature list somewhen in the furure or tell me i should work it out myself :D

15. Offline

Afforess

All good ideas. I will make the change to the client side rendering and plugin so that titles can span multiple lines. Player size seems like it would be easy as well, to a point. Clients will see the player as a specific size, but the server will still think players are 2 blocks high (er, ~1.8), and there is little I can do about that.

As for custom rendering of each part of the body model, I am unsure. I'm confident it's within the realm of possibility, but it's a rather low priority. I'd suggest just using a lot of skins to begin with.

16. Offline

alfskan

17. Offline

Afforess

It is not a problem on my end, but a problem with AuthDb & AuthMe. The authors of them are aware. Please go contact them.

alfskan likes this.
  18. Offline

oliverw92

Code:
    13:19:42 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: craftInventory
    13:19:42 [SEVERE]       at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredField(Unknown Source)
    13:19:42 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkitcontrib.ContribNetServerHandler.getInventoryFromContainer(ContribNetServerHandler.java:375)
    13:19:42 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkitcontrib.ContribNetServerHandler.getActiveInventory(ContribNetServerHandler.java:74)
    13:19:42 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkitcontrib.ContribNetServerHandler.getActiveInventorySlotType(ContribNetServerHandler.java:93)
    13:19:42 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkitcontrib.ContribNetServerHandler.a(ContribNetServerHandler.java:181)
    13:19:42 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.Packet102WindowClick.a(SourceFile:28)
    13:19:42 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    13:19:42 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:84)
    13:19:42 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    13:19:42 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
    13:19:42 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
    13:19:42 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

Compiled 0.0.9 myself, getting that error whenever anyone tries to craft. The craft window closes as soon as you move anything over the crafting squares and the items just drop infront of you.

19. Offline

Afforess

The current build is for MC 1.72. Looks like you are using it on 1.6.6

20. Offline

alfskan

ok XD thanks again!

21. Offline

Wahrheit

@Afforess

Code:
    2011-07-01 20:33:51 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_JOIN to BukkitContrib
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: a
    	at org.bukkitcontrib.player.ContribCraftPlayer.<init>(ContribCraftPlayer.java:41)
    	at org.bukkitcontrib.player.ContribCraftPlayer.updateBukkitEntity(ContribCraftPlayer.java:197)
    	at org.bukkitcontrib.ContribPlayerListener.onPlayerJoin(ContribPlayerListener.java:21)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:244)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:321)
    	at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.c(ServerConfigurationManager.java:124)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:97)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:33)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:91)
    And a lot else.

22. Offline

narrowtux

@Afforess
    for some reason, your indev-version from github closes my inventory window as soon as I click on a slot (i.e. to swap items).
    sadly, there are no messages on the console to see the cause of the bug.

23. Offline

Afforess

Read the title. This is not for MC 1.72 yet.

I haven't done any tests on it yet. Make sure other plugins are not cancelling the event. Try the server with just the plugin alone.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

24. Offline

narrowtux

Just tried that out, just BukkitContrib, nothing else. Problem still persists :(

25. Offline

Afforess

Okay. Give me a few minutes to test it out.

26. Offline

narrowtux

txh :)
    EDIT: if it helps you, I've got bukkit version 953

27. Offline

Wahrheit

Any word when? There's something wrong with it that's continually crashing my server. It isn't deleting properly.

28. Offline

Afforess

@narrowtux

I've corrected a few issues with the plugin for MC 1.7.

Read the OP. 1-2 days. I'm working on it this very second. The client has a lot of changes I need to update.

29. Offline

narrowtux

Thank you for the quick fix :)

30. Offline

Wahrheit

@Afforess Will you be releasing a compiled version of the 1.7 fixes, or do we need to wait until .9?

31. Offline

Afforess

Not until I have a working client as well. You are free to compile a copy yourself, or nag @narrowtux for a copy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.