Detective Plugn

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MagicRecon, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MagicRecon

Plugin category: MECHANICS

Suggested name: PlayerDectective (You name it)

What I want: Basically i have a group on my server named FBI and i need them to be able to track down players simply, but not too OP for the players getting away. Maybe a way for the FBI to type a name of a player and it tells them the coordinates they were at 10 seconds ago. Some way of tracking them down.

There are one or two plugins that use a compass too point in the direction of a player but they don't allow you to choose your target and they don't work properly. The co-ordinate idea would be cool.

If you have an idea of your own please say. At least now you have an idea of what i am after. Also they should only be able to find the group WANTED but that could be sorted by permission.

Ideas for commands: /playerdetect {name}

Ideas for permissions: playerdetect.detectable - Allows a group or player to be detected.
    playerdetect.detecting - Allows a group or player to do the detecting.

When I'd like it by: ASAP. Literally at the moment the FBI have no way of finding players.

2. Offline

Commander9292

MagicRecon I've never done anything like this so I'd have to look into it before giving you a definite answer, but how about typing a command and it gives you a compass that points towards the player you specified? Then you can do another command and remove that compass. Or use an existing compass by checking the inventory to see if they have one and if they do, track them. It also gives compasses a use as well.

3. Offline

Xyaren

4. Offline

Jade

As this was fulfilled in another thread, or will be, and you have other threads locked for having previously stated using Spigot, locked.

timtower, BillyGalbreath and AndyMcB1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.