Deletes everything player built on death

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by fng, Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

fng

Minecraft version: 1.14.4

Suggested name: HCsomething

What I want: So, im looking for some plugin to use on HC servers, that on player death, not only ban that player for a custom time*, but also takes the info from BlockClaim or something and delete EVERYTHING, like builds, chests, everything, so if he wants to play again he must start from 0 again, even the admin.
    *I know thats plugins to ban player on death, so dont need to have it on the plugin

Ideas for commands: Just commands to customize the time for the ban, but if we can do that only on files thats ok too.

Ideas for permissions: No need, just everyplayer on the server must be under that rule.

When I'd like it by: Whenever, im creating a server and gathering some plugins would gladly like to have that in it :)

2. Offline

Dai_Kunai

This only applies to blocks placed, correct? So things they destroy and creepers that blow up near stuff or enderman and all that stuff doesn't get undone?

3. Offline

FoxIshDaBest

install coreprotect and on a player's death run a command like /co rollback (dead player) or something

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.