Delayed warps and spawns

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by SeeD419, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SeeD419

My world file is 200mb as of now, and it's had its share of uptime.

Recently out of boredom, I did a WorldEdit operation that I regret doing. I did a //removenear stone 100 and the server crashed and ever since has permanently scarred the area. I would have done //undo if the whole thing hadn't crashed over it.

We inched over to the area for about an hour of so to finally stabilize it so it didn't crash us to even be near it, but now whenever you teleport or warp there there is a HUGE delay.

You just float in the air for like 30 seconds before landing, and some users keep relogging because they think it's the connection but it's not, it's just that one area of the world.

Any ideas on how to fix this, or better yet, why that operation has scarred the area?

2. Offline

Bauer

All I can think of is to remove the area using MCEdit, or find out what chunk it is and remove that chunk (if you can do that, not sure if you can).

I'm guessing the server crashed because it was removing a large amount of stone, as stone is obviously the most abundant block (after air, of course).

3. Offline

8e8

As said above, or you could generate a new map.

4. Offline

c0mp

As said above, and above that, or you could restore from a backup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.