Filled Death counter

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Need_Not, Aug 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Need_Not

Now ik this might seem obvious but it's different...
    Version: 1.13.2
    Needed: as soon as you can, would be nice.

what does it do?:

so it's not completely what it sounds like...
    so the problem with the /scoreboard command is that it doesn't count deaths that already happened because i opened my SMP server 2 months ago so if i set it now it says everyone is 0 deaths i need a plugin that will count old deaths

2. Offline

KarimAKL

@Need_Not That would require something that's been there since the beginning to count the deaths, and i don't think Minecraft has anything by default that does this, so i think it's impossible.

3. Offline

CraftCreeper6

4. Offline

KarimAKL

@CraftCreeper6 I thought there might be, but i didn't check, and even if i did, i haven't tried it before, so i wouldn't know if it works correctly.
    But DEATHS might work.

5. Offline

Need_Not

@KarimAKL @CraftCreeper6
    Yes there is a statistic so I can see I have 68 deaths and I think it's in the uuid.dat file too

6. Offline

KarimAKL

@Need_Not Okay, now that we know this, how would you like the plugin to work? You only told us that you want a way to get the deaths, not what the plugin should do with that information.

7. Offline

Need_Not

@KarimAKL
    Have it display the deaths under the players name and tab list (if it's not too hard make the displays togglable)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  8. Offline

bryansolis13

Here you go LINK
    The plugin created the scoreboard named death. It gets the statistics of anyone that joins and adds their past deaths to the scoreboard. After that the plugin does not manage the death scoreboard. You can toggle it with

Commands:
    /deathon - to turn on the scoreboard
    /deathoff - to turn off the scoreboard

Permission:
    death.toggle - to use the deathon and off command

9. Offline

Need_Not

@bryansolis13
    TY So much it works just how i needed it too! and it is also just a normal scoreboard objective so i could add displays too!

10. Offline

bryansolis13

The toggle on and off command only works belowname btw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.