Daily Reset

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by dlndcrdso, Aug 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dlndcrdso

Plugin category: Tools

Minecraft version: 1.8+

Suggested name: DailyReset

What I want: I would like a plugin that simply resets a player's inventory and echest and sets their balance to $500 every 18 hours (can be edited in config.yml). If players are online during the time of the reset send a configurable message to them reading something along the lines of: "Server Resetting" (preferably with a countdown) and kick them all off the server. I know there are restart plugins but none that can reset all the player's inventories, echests and balances. Please take into account players may be offline and their stuff needs to be reset too. Thanks in advance to whoever makes this for me.

Ideas for commands:
    /dailyreset reload - Reloads config.yml

Ideas for permissions:
    dr.admin.reload - Permission to reload plugin

When I'd like it by: Not urgent but preferably in the coming days.​

2. Offline

Skynios

Do you want the player to get back at the spawn point? after the restart or? just kick the players?? Becouse you don't have to kick the players to reset the inventory and balance :)

3. Offline

dlndcrdso

Just send them back to spawn preferably please

4. Offline

juniormunk

What plugin would you like as a dependency for the balance

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Use Vault and you support all of them.

6. Offline

juniormunk

Thanks, I was unaware that was a thing.

7. Offline

juniormunk

Here you go.

LINK

Some notes, the way that this plugin works is that it will only count down to the reset if the server is online (if you would prefer something different let me know), I also had to add a way for you to set the spawn point for just this plugin so when you type "/dailyreset setspawn" ("dr.admin.setspawn")it will set the respawn point to where you are standing and looking. I also added the fact that you can give the permission to a player so they are excluded from the resets with the permission "dr.admin.excluded" there is also a command where you can run the reset without an announcement "/dailyreset reset" ("dr.admin.reset") (this will reset the countdown timer, as well as the command does have a confirmation message) you can also cancel the following resets until the server is restarted or the plugin is reloaded with the command "/dailyreset halt" ("dr.admin.halt") other than that stuff the reset is explained in the config file just drag and drop the plugin in the plugins folder and start the server and the config will appear in a dailyreset folder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.