CustomPortals Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by imyussy, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Offline

imyussy

Plugin Name: CustomPortals

What I want: I would like to have a portals plugin that teleports players back to their last spot in the world. This plugin would be used for teleporting to different worlds only. Once I create the portal, I would set the point where the players would be teleported to for the first time. When a player goes in the portal again, he/she will be teleported to where they left off in that world. (I need this for Survival so players don't lose their home or base if they forget to do /sethome.)

What I Need:
    The portal needs to be Minecraft ID: 90 (Nether Portal).
    When they type '/cp help' they will see what I wrote under 'Description for commands'
    Use regular essentials color codes. Example: &e: Yellow, &2: Dark Green, &l: Bold, &f: White.

Description for commands:
    To create a portal: /cp create <name>

Stand inside where the portal will be located and do: /cp setportal <name>
    Set the point where the player will teleported to for the first time: /cp setpoint <name>
    To temporarily close a portal: /cp close <name>
    To open a temporarily closed portal do: /cp open <name>
    After the portal is done being created and being setup do: /cp enable <name>
    To delete a portal: /cp delete <name>
    List of commands: /cp help

Command Responses: When a player types these commands, this is what it will say in chat for them.
    /cp create <name>: &e[&2&lCP&e]&f: &f&lPortal Has Been Created!
    /cp setportal <name>: &e[&2&lCP&e]&f: &f&lPortal's First Point Has Been Set!
    /cp close <name>: &e[&2&lCP&e]&f: &f&lPortal Has Been Closed!
    /cp open <name>: &e[&2&lCP&e]&f: &f&lPortal Has Been Opened Again!
    /cp enable <name>: &e[&2&lCP&e]&f: &f&lPortal Has Been Enabled!
    /cp delete <name>: &e[&2&lCP&e]&f: &f&lPortal Has Been Deleted!

Inconveniences:
    If you need to put the world name after "/cp setportal <name>" that is fine too. Whatever is easier and more convienent for you. :) Also, if you cannot get the essentials color codes to work don't get too stressed about that because it isn't that important. If you can't get it to work just make the command responses plain.

Permission Nodes:
    cp.admin: This permission node will give the player access to all the commands.

When I'd Like It Done By: September 30th at the latest.

2. Offline

imyussy