Customized Server Full Message

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by SpaZMonKeY777, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Offline

SpaZMonKeY777

Plugin category: General

Suggested name: CustomServerFull

What I want: I'd like to see a plugin that allows customizing of the message that is displayed when someone tries to join a server that is full. By default it says "Server is full" but I would like to be able to add information like "Server is full! Want a reserved slot? InsertSiteHere" assuming it can support that many characters.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No need for permissions.

This seems like it would be a simple plugin to create, and I hope it is. My server is full very often, and I would like players to know that there is a way to get reserved slots, if they didn't already know. Thanks to anyone who can help!

2. Offline

drtshock

3. Offline

chasechocolate

I could do this if I have some spare time. Tomorrow, maybe.

4. Offline

Drew1080

5. Offline

Jentagh

Look at WhiteMessage for stuff like this, its one of my favorites

6. Offline

SpaZMonKeY777

The reason why I don't use that, is because I have custom ban messages via my BanHammer plugin, and I have a custom whitelist in my bukkit.yml file. So That's why I am just looking for a quick and easy custom Server Full message :)

Hasn't been made yet, so it's free game :)

7. Offline

chasechocolate

SpaZMonKeY777 I was searching this up on Google, and I found this: dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/whitemessage

EDIT: Lol, I really fail at reading posts... working on it now...

SpaZMonKeY777 Finished it. Download (tell me if link doesn't work): Download

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016