Custom Spawner

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by ImJustFine, Sep 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ImJustFine

Plugin category: Spawners

Minecraft version: 1.8

Suggested name: CrazySpawners

What I want: I'd like this plugin to have upgradable spawners that when you upgrade them (with exp or money) you will be able to go up tiers (1,2,3 etc). So let's use an Irongolem as an example, when you upgrade the spawner to the first tier (tier 1) it will make the MOB SPAWNED FROM THE SPAWNER drop DIAMONDS and this will only be changed for the mobs spawned from THIS spawner,and teir 3 will give the MOB SPAWNED FROM THE TIER 3 spawner drop EMERALDS (ONLY FOR THE MOB SPAWNED FROM THE SPAWNER!) (I hope this is enough explaining on what i want the plugin to do)

Ideas for commands: /spawners (pops up a gui with the spawners you can buy.Example;chicken.blaze,cow).

Ideas for permissions: crazyspawners.spawner.chicken.upgrade.1 (gives the user the ability to upgrade the spawner (chicken) to tier 1!). crazyspawners.spawner.gui (gives the user to the gui command). crazyspawners.use (gives the user the ability to place the spawner (given by default). crazyspawners.mine.(silktouch) or .withoutsilktouch) gives the user ability to mine spawner without a silktouch or with a silktouch pickaxe.

When I'd like it by: Anytime,i know this will take some TIME

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.