Plugin Help Custom skript plugin..

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by JustinBogers, Jul 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JustinBogers

Hello everyone on this forum, im making a skript plugin for my own server but i can not figger out one thing.

this is my code atm.

on rightclick on mob spawner:
    if player has 16 iron ingots:
    set {x.cord} to the event-block's x-coordinate
    set {y.cord} to the event-block's y-coordinate
    set {z.cord} to the event-block's z-coordinate
    execute console command "/setblock %{x.cord}% %{y.cord}% %{z.cord}% mob_spawner 0 replace {SpawnCount:1,MaxNearbyEntities:6,SpawnRange:4,Delay:20,MinSpawnDelay:60,MaxSpawnDelay:120,RequiredPlayerRange:6,SpawnData:{id:""minecraft:creeper""}}"

This is just the main code not my whole plugin. But im making a plugin so you kan rightclick a PIG spawner to get it to creeper, but if u rightclick on a Zombie spawner it do's not work. How can i make this? Thats the bigg question but basicly what i did think is that the code do look like this.. but it did not work, i have no problem with extra plugins.. :)

on rightclick on mob spawner with mob type Pig:
    if player has 16 iron ingots:
    set {x.cord} to the event-block's x-coordinate
    set {y.cord} to the event-block's y-coordinate
    set {z.cord} to the event-block's z-coordinate
    execute console command "/setblock %{x.cord}% %{y.cord}% %{z.cord}% mob_spawner 0 replace {SpawnCount:1,MaxNearbyEntities:6,SpawnRange:4,Delay:20,MinSpawnDelay:60,MaxSpawnDelay:120,RequiredPlayerRange:6,SpawnData:{id:""minecraft:creeper""}}"

Iknow its brops just a misstake of me xD

If u can help me please! help me!
    Greetings, JustinBogers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.