Custom Set Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Somefloppyears, Jul 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Somefloppyears

CustomSets:

Plugin category: PVP

Minecraft version: 1.8.8/1.8.9

Suggested name: CustomSets

What I want: So basically I want to have an item called X Tokens that could be, for example, a nether star. You gain them by buying them from people, killing bosses, and earning it from crates or chests. You can do a command like /xsets which will open a gui. In this GUI there will be a sword that says X Weapons, and a piece of armor that says X Armor. Let's say you click on X Armor. In there, there will be different pieces of armor that you can click to view the set of armor. Let's say there's a red dyed leather helmet that will say Flame Set. You click that, and you can view (vertically) the helmet and its stats, the chestplate and its stats, etc. If you click on one of the pieces in there, it will buy it using X Tokens that you have in your inventory. (If you don't have any it will say something like, Hey! You don't have enough tokens to do that!) After you purchase that, you will have the helmet in your inventory! You type /xsets again and go into X Armor and decide you want to mix and match some armor. That's perfectly fine! Let's say you buy a Flame Chestplate, which will have fire resistance and a 5% chance to catch the opponent on fire, as well as a good amount of defense. You then decide to buy Verite Leggings, which will make you do more damage with a bow, and boost your speed by a certain amount which will go up by every piece of Verite you buy. With the two combined, maybe there can be like a 3% chance to shoot flaming arrows. We will only want the chestplate and leggings to create this combined bonus effect, as if helmet and boots also could it would get a bit op.
    Items and prices:
    I want all of the armor pieces to have the same price it would be to make any other piece of armor. i.e a Diamond Chestplate is 8 diamonds, a Flame Chestplate is 8 X Tokens
    IF YOU THINK ANY OF THIS IS IMBALANCED, FEEL FREE TO MAKE CHANGES.
    Cursed Set:
    1 black dyed leather helmet, 1 black dyed leather chestplate, 1 black dyed leather leggings, 1 black dyed leather boots. The cursed helmet will have a 1% chance to give the opponent the wither effect, and will give you 5% more protection then a protection V diamond helmet would. (All armor pieces for the cursed set will give you 5% more protection then what a prot 5 diamond piece would do.) Cursed Chestplate gives you a 3% chance to wither and a thorns effect, leggings give you a 2% chance to wither and a thorns effect and boots give you a 1% chance to wither.
    Description: I can... feel it...
    Flame Set:
    a full set of red dyed leather armor. The entire set will give you 7% more protection than a corresponding piece of protection V diamond armor. The helmet will give you a 3% chance to catch the opponent on fire, chestplate will give you a 6% chance to catch the opponent on fire as well as fire protection. the leggings will give you a 5% chance to catch them on fire as well as fire protection. the boots give you a 3% chance to catch the opponent on fire.
    Description: The fire burns within...
    Verite Set:
    a full set of lime dyed leather armor. Each piece in the set will give you 3% more protection than their corresponding protection V diamond pieces. Verite Helmet will give you a 1% speed boost, and a 3% bow damage boost (don't know if this is implementable) Verite Chestplate will give you a 2% speed boost, and 5% bow damage boost, as well as a 1% chance to suddenly get speed five. Verite Leggings will give you a 2% speed boost, 4% bow damage boost, as well as a 1% chance to suddenly get speed four.
    Description: Speed is key.
    Mithril Set:

a full set of lapis lazuli dyed leather armor. Each piece in the set will give you 12% more protection than their corresponding protection V diamond pieces. Mithril Helmet will give you no special effects. Mithril Chestplate has a 2% chance to recieve 5 hearts added to their regular hearts and a 5% chance to recieve the "gapple effect" Mithril Leggings has a 1% chance to recieve 5 hearts added to their regular hearts and a 5% chance to recieve the "gapple effect" mithril boots have no special effects.
    Description: The power inside.. must be contained..
    All special effects activate the chance when hit.
    All special effects stack.

I also would like something called a polishing cloth (it would just be a piece of paper) You will type /polish when holding a piece of X armor and it will make the color of the armor brighter and give the piece a 4% protection boost, as well as adding Polished to the armor description. This will only be obtainable by killing bosses.

X Weapons:
    I'm just going to dive straight into this one.
    Weapon: Excalibur, iron sword. I want it to do enough damage to be equivalent to a Sharpness 8 diamond sword. The only status effect I want is a 5% chance to induce weakness to the other player for 5 seconds. Price: 14 X Tokens Description: The king's blade.
    Weapon: Lumberjack, diamond axe. Equivalent damage to sharpness 5 diamond sword, 3% chance to triple the damage you do for 5 seconds. Price: 8 X Tokens Description: TIIIMBEEEER!!!
    Weapon: Witches Staff, just a stick. Equivalent to a sharpness 4 diamond sword, has a 30% chance to induce weakness and blindness at the same time for 2 seconds, 20% chance to give the user strength for 5 seconds and 30% chance to inflict poison on the opponent for 5 seconds. It has a 3% chance to instantly kill the user.
    Price: Boss drop only. Description: W-wha-at is this-s?
    All effect chances are activated when you hit other players.
    I currently can't think of any other weapons or armor, so if you could add a config file or commands so I can later create my own, that would be absolutely terrific. If you have any ideas for weapons I could add to the game, please reply with your ideas :)
    Ideas for commands: /xsets /polish and any other commands you think are needed.

Ideas for permissions: All players can use the commands stated above. If you can think of permissions players need just add them :)

When I'd like it by: I'd like it as soon as possible, as this custom pvp is one of the core elements of our server.

As I said above, this custom pvp is one of our servers core elements so it would be absolutely amazing if anyone could make this plugin for me. If you read all the way through this huge post, thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.