Custom Potions

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MajikalBlood, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MajikalBlood

Hey I need one more plugin :3

I'm using nbteditor to generate custom potions such as Saturation and I've tried looking for plugins but there are none that allow for brewing custom potions defined in a config. They are mostly pre-made potion plugins. I would like a plugin that allows me to create custom potions and recipes for the potions. I'm not sure how hard this would be for someone but I hope to see a suggestion or someone nice enough to make it~

2. Offline

trenton_jeffro

3. Offline

MajikalBlood

4. Offline

trenton_jeffro

Ok I will try this for you!

What potion effects would you want?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  5. Offline

MajikalBlood

I would like to be able to customize the potions and add more if I need to such as Extended potions, splash potions, level II potions;

I don't want just a plugin that adds new potions

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

MajikalBlood Still, we need to know the effects that you want in this. We can't make something that will recognize what you want.

7. Offline

MajikalBlood

Basically I want to be able to make Saturation potions(using the Poison potion sprite); Resistance Potion(using weakness potion sprite), Health Boost potion(using Fire Resistance sprite), and Wither Potion(using Harming potion sprite)

8. Offline

MajikalBlood

Any news guys?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.