Custom plugin request: Gun Rush

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by War-Realms, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

War-Realms

Plugin category: PRIVATE,

Suggested name: WRessentials

What I want:

- Money System
    ~ Every time a player kills another player they are rewarded money
    ~ for everykill a player recieves $10 dollars
    ~ and if the kill was a head shot the recieve $50 dollars
    ~ when a player kills a player they should be notified. FOR EXAMPLE:

Normal kill:
    [&4War-Realms&0] &2You have earn $10 dollars for killing {killed player}
    Headshot:
    [&4War-Realms&0] &2You have earn $50 dollars for blowing {killed player} head off!

- Point's System/ranking system/Shop system
    ~ For every kill a player gets the player is rewarded with points. Each kill is 50 points
    ~ These points are used to buy killstreaks from the killstreak book
    ~ when a player kills another player the player will recieve a private message. - MESSAGE SHOW BELOW -

[&4War-Realms&0] &byou have killed {killed player} and have been rewarded with 50 points!

~ a command /killpoints that displays the amount of points a player has!
    ~ a command /killpoints reset [ADMINS ONLY] allow admins to reset a players killpoints

- Killstreak book-
    ~ A book that if clicked on opens up a gui menu that user can interact with in a match
    ~ In order to active the menu you can do /killstreak open to open the menu in a match
    ~ A command /killstreak book get that gives the player a the killstreak book

- 3 Kills = Boost
    [ Gives the player a op god apple affect ]
    - 5 Kills = Resupply create
    [ The Resupply create gives a player torch to the assigned player that got the amount of kills for it and called it in. If the torch is droped on the floor a pressure plate is spawned on the floor and would have a health bar on top thats called Resupply create ammo: 500/500 everytime a player from the team that called in the resupply create can step on it the resupply plate contains every ammo for every type of gun as the the player that steps on the plate collect ammo the 500/500 goes down until there not more ammo and it despawns]
    - 10 kills = A guard Dog
    [ This Guard Dog is assigned only to the player thats got the amount of kills for it and called it in. The Guard has the same health as a player wearing iron armour - the dog is killed by being gun downed or explode]
    - 15 kills = Force field
    [ This give the assigned player a beacon that got the amount of kills for it and called it in. This beacon can be placed anywhere in the arena and creates a force field of a radius of 5 blocks like a sphere this doesn't effect the team thats it's assigned too it would affect the opposite team. If a team gets in the range of the beacons the player gets poisoned and has the effect of slowness for 5 seconds the more they stay inside the radius the more time they add on to there effect - the force has a health of iron golem it can be taken out by being shot or exploded]
    - 25 kills = Big Bang
    [ The Big Bang gives a player a redstone torch to the assigned player that got the amount of kills for it and called it in. The player thats drops the torch on the floor it basically drops the samething as the /nuke command from essentials but contains more tnt and it explodes once it hits the ground it does effect the team that called it in it affects the opposite team]

- Ranking System-
    ~ a player will get promoted to the next rank when they reach a centain amount of kills
    ~ the level will be shown as a sufix FOR EXAMPLE: &4[&2Level&4 {leve}]
    [for every 30 kills a player gets they move up to the next rank]
    ~ A level cap of 100

- Shop System-
    ~ A compass if clicked on opens a menu of all the guns that can be purchased
    ~ If a new gun is made in the config.yml of crackshot I should be able to add it too the menu
    ~ I should be able to price the guns and what slot they go at.
    ~ I should also be able want guns I want in the shop and what guns I don't
    ~ DONATION UNLOCKS! if a player purchase a donation package or rank that includes the permission node below only to purchase the unlocked gun
    - permission node: wr.shopaccess.{gun name}
    ~ the shop should also include buffs such as potion effects to buy
    ~ I should be able to add potions to the config.yml to purchase or make so that only if you have the permission for it if you donated
    ~ the compass can only be access if your in a match
    ~ DONATION UNLOCKS! If a player purchase a donation package or rank that includes the permission node below only only to purchase the unlocked potion effect

Hooks:
    - Crackshot

~ BattleArena [I should be able to use guns ID's for the classes.yml so I can spawn in players with guns]

NOTE - THE PLUGIN MUST ME PROFESSIONAL CODED AND MUST BE HIGHLY CONFIGURABLE! I MUST BE ABLE TO DEFINE AND CREATE NEW KILLSTREAKS AND WHAT THERE EFFECTS ARE AND WHAT THEY TRIGGER AND THERE SOUND EFFECTS. ALSO THE GUN SHOP MUST BE HIGHLY CONFIGUTABLE!

- MUST INCLUDE A CONFIG!

- MUST NOT INTERFERE WITH THE PAINTBALL PLUGIN!
    pb plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/paintball_pure_war/

Ideas for commands:
    - /wr reload
    [Allows me to reload the plugin]
    - /wr add gun {gun name} {row} {slot} q: (the amount of this item they would be able to buy) p: (the price of this item) ds: (OPTIONAL: doesn't need to be define if you don't want a despawn time when they weapon despawns) (must be in seconds)
    - /wr add effect {potion_effect_name} {row} {slot} p: (price of this effect) ds: (after the define amount of seconds the effect despawns if not define make the potion infinite until the player dies)

Ideas for permissions:
    - permission node: wr.shopaccess.{gun name}
    [Players with out this permission node won't able to buy the defined gun in the shop]
    - permission node: wr.shopaccess.{potion effect}
    [Players with out this permissions node won't be able to buy the define potion effect

When I'd like it by: in a week or so.

2. Offline

xepisolonxx

3. Offline

Necrodoom

Locked. Plugin requests are for public plugins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.