Custom Plugin coder here!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by DividedByZero, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DividedByZero

Hey guys I am a programmer for bukkit development. Im on a bukkit plugin dev team call Nova. I am 19 and I work for NetSpend online banking. I work on the security applications written in Java and C++. In my spare time I code plugins for minecraft bukkit. If you own a server and need someone to start a development team for you server, I will be extremely happy to work for you. FOR FREE. Why am I doing this? Well I am not the best at coming up with ideas so working for someone will keep me busy and not bored thinking of cool plugin ideas. I most likely can create any kind of plugin. Just leave a comment down below stating what kind of server you have, what kind of plugins you are looking to create, is you server 24/7, and how many people play on you server daily.

I will pick 1 person whos idea I like the best.

2. Offline

Skatedog27

This topic is rather off-topic.. wouldnt you say? This forum is made for people who need help with their development.. not advertising for work. I would remove this before a moderator sees it

3. Offline

123ang

Hello DividedByZero My current server has not yet been launched. We are hopefully launching by the end of March. Our server will be full of mainly custom coded plugins. We have 3 exciting new plugins & are aiming for 5.

What you will get in return: Credit on our server to creating the plugin.
    Contact if interested: Please pm me on bukkit, saying that your are interested. Then I will give you my email and we can get started :D

4. Offline

ThunderWaffeMC

Admins advise members to post in here about this sort of thing.

5. Offline

Rexlesstazz

I would like a few things done in 1 plugin.. not much, simple things.

1st:
    When a player is mining and their inventory is full, I would like a hologram to appear at the place of that broken block for 2-3 seconds, I would like it to say
    '&cYour inventory is full!' or making it customisable via config.yml

2nd:
    When a player is mining I would like there to be an extremely small chance for a command to happen! EXP: If someone mining 30k blocks and 2 of those blocks ran that command.. I want mine to give players a token and msg then something at the same time...

3rd:
    I would like to be able to add a lore to any pickaxe that shows how many blocks that player has broken with THAT pickaxe

4th:
    Not needed but if you can?
    When a player hits Q (Or whatever key it is set to) to throw out an item but is holding their pickaxe
    I would like a message to come up asking
    '&7Are you sure you want to drop &c{Name of the pickaxe}&7? If so please type yes in chat.'
    It being self explanatory.. them having to type yes in chat to make sure they don't accidentally drop their precious pickaxe!

My Server IP:
    Play.CCPrison.net
    Check us out if you have the time.. have a great day and thanks again!

6. Offline

Monkey_Swag

Wrong section hun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.