Plugin Request Custom Music Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by AhriThereYet, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AhriThereYet

Hi im gonna need a developer to make a plugin that allows you to have custom music from an mp3/video into a minecraft server so other players can hear it. I will give credit and dont really care if the developer(s) want to publish it.

What I need: Im gonna need a plugin that allows music to be played from an mp3 that is global not by a jukebox or noteblock just music in background.

It should also have the music that is playing name as an enderdragon health bar.

It does have to work with spigot 1.7.10 and compatible with factions.

It would be awesome if this was done asap but there is no rush really.

If need a little more info, please leave a comment with the question and I'll get back as soon as i can :)

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives
    @AhriThereYet We have limitations in what we can do. The only sounds that we can use are the ones in minecraft already. No mp3 without conversion.

3. Offline

AhriThereYet

is there a way we can convert the music to minecraft?

4. Online

@AhriThereYet There are multiple methods / website that are able to convert mp3 to midi files.

5. Offline

AhriThereYet

could you please link a one?

6. Online

7. Offline

AhriThereYet

@timtower ok so i got the midi but how do i make it go into minecraft for players to hear?

8. Online

9. Offline

AhriThereYet

@timtower ok for some reason the midi is screwed up, can you send a link to a converter to save time?

10. Online

@AhriThereYet mp3 to midi isn't a nice conversion. It is difficult as mp3 contains a huge amount of tones while midi is very limited.
    I never used stuff like that so I don't know good ones.
    You could use CustomMusic though, can play mp3 but requires a separate client.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.