Custom Item Recipes

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Onlineids, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Offline

Onlineids

Category: Fun, General, maybe mechanics
    Name: Custom Recipes
    Basic summary: I want a plugin where I can make a recipe to make custom items such as if i wanted to make a emerald sword i would put in regular sword shape with emeralds and a diamond sword with sharpness 1 named emerald sword would come out. I also want to be able to get the id of these items to give them to donators.
    Commands: /cir reload = reload config where basically everything will be done.
    Permissions: cir.donator = Only players with this permission can make some of the items i select.
    When I want: ASAP

2. If I'm not wrong, this wouldn't work without Spout because of the new texture of the emerald sword (It would work only if a diamond sword would come out with the name "Emerald Sword" and other stats.). I may do it for you this way.

timtower likes this.
  3. Offline

Onlineids

Im not changing texture its defnitly possible and what i want specifially is when you surround a god apple with gold blocks you get a more powerful god apple called god apple plus. I also want to be able to get the id so i can give it to donators

4. Offline

LCastr0

The item ID would be the same as the original item, just renamed.

You can give a named item to donators in an essentials kit, just set the kit like this:

Code:
    kits:
      donator:
        delay: 10000
        items:
          - 276 1 name:&aEmerald_Sword (this would give a diamond sword named as Emerald Sword)
          - 322:1 name:&6God_Apple_Plus (this would give an enchanted Golden Apple named as God Apple Plus)

5. Offline

Onlineids

Ya but how would i add the potion effect to the kit?? I want it to have a higher regen for longer

6. Offline

LCastr0

Code:
    - 322 1 regeneration:2 name:&6God_Apple_Plus
    If you use the 322:1, the regeneration part wouldn't work. The max level of regeneration you can put in an apple is 2.

7. Onlineids Changing the texture may be possible, if the texture is already included in the minecraft client. Making new textures would work only with spout, but anyways, if you want me create a plugin for you which lets you set new crafting recipes for new items (other names and other stats, same textures), I could do do it for you. I'm not sure how to give it another ID (but that should be possible, I can try it also), but I can make it so it has the same ID like the item it has the texture from, if you know what I mean. :D

8. Offline

xNamesi

I belive theirs already a plugin for this.

9. Offline

Me4502

CraftBook can already do custom recipes with enchants, lores, names, etc.