Custom Item Levels

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by cRysC, Mar 8, 2013.

?

Is it possible to create a stand-alone plugin for this?

1. Yes it is.

100.0%
  2. No, the creator of "RPGItems" must add this to his plugin, otherwise it won't work.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Offline

cRysC

Hello! I need a Plugin that works as an addon for another Plugin, that I am using (RPG Items). What I need : With the RPGItems Plugin, I can create custom Weapons and Armors without any Custom ID's or Clientside Mods or new Textures. For Example it looks like an Iron Helmet, but it is called "Helmet of Power" and has 10% Armour (RPGItem Feature) and I want only players which are Level 10 (Normal EXP Level) or higher, to wear this piece of Armor. I already found several Plugins that grant this possibility, but with those plugins I can only set a Level Restriction for an item id, like 310 (I think) for Diamond Helmet. But thats not what I want. I need this for every Item, that I've created with RPGItems.

The Reason why I am putting up this Plugin Request is, because maybe someone can create this Plugin seperate from the other one. If that is not possible and the creator of RPGItems has to add it to his plugin, then please post this! Thanks anyways!

cRy

2. Offline

-_Husky_-

cRysC Very possible, not sure if RPGItems has an API, But if it does, this would be a lot easier.

It would be required to be updated every update due to NMS accessing, which may turn the noses of most developers.

Best of luck with your idea.