Custom Farm Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Patty_Mayo, Jul 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Patty_Mayo

Plugin category: Farming

Minecraft version: 1.15.2

Suggested name:
    WolfFarming

What I want: I would basically like the plugin to auto replant potatoes In a worldguard region that I can fill out the info of in the WolfFarming plugin config file. The auto replanting would ONLY replant the potatoes once a player harvests the potatoes. It will not use anything from an inventory, it will just auto replant the harvested potatoes after the player harvests potatoes. It should auto replant within 3 seconds of each potato plant being harvested. The ranks with the WolfFarm.harvest permission should ONLY be allowed to harvest the potatoes and not break/place blocks. They should not be able to replant the potatoes either, the plugin will auto replant the potatoes for them and will grow to be ready to be harvested again.

Ideas for commands: /wfreload

Ideas for permissions: wolffarm.reload wolffarm.harvest

When I'd like it by: 2-4 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2020
  2. Offline

Patty_Mayo

bump, Anyone able to take this request?

3. Offline

Patty_Mayo

Bump again....

4. Offline

_Blast

Would you still like this? I could get this done pretty quickly if it's still wanted.

5. Offline

Patty_Mayo

Yes please, sorry for late response

6. Offline

johnny boy

I'm working on this now.

EDIT:
    Here's the plugin: https://github.com/P250/WolfFarming/releases/tag/v1.0
    I don't know if this is what you're looking for exactly but it replants potatoes in a certain worldguard region.

(you have to add the flags yourself - i have very bad worldguard experience so let me know if i missed something/did it wrong).

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2020
  7. Offline

Patty_Mayo

ok ty, what would the worldguard flags be?

8. Offline

johnny boy

im not sure, but you can specify a wg region in the config and then you can add the flags yourself :) and you can change (in ticks) how long it waits to re-plant.

9. Offline

Patty_Mayo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.