Filled Custom Death Respawn

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Forcelydated, Dec 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Forcelydated

Plugin category: General

Suggested name: Custom Death Respawn

What I want: By default, when players died, they just gonna click respawn (or main menu to rage quit :p ) to get to the spawn. But, what I'd like with this plugin is when you die, it will show you a chest and with many items inside, and when you point at a item (doesn't click on it yet), it will show the name as [Later I'll list the name of the items out], and with description. Like it has Golden Apple, when you point at the golden apple, it will show the name as 'Hub' , and its description 'Click me and click respawn you'll respawn at Hub.' something like this! The items are configurable (change the items with ID)! When you click on the item (like you click on Golden Apple), the chest will close up and you click 'Respawn' , you'll respawn at where you've choose '(like Golden Apple respawn at Hub!). Understand? And, you can add items into the chest (add in config) like:

Placement: 10, 5 (This will be the item's place in the chest! 10 means 10th line and 5 means 5th row)
    -ID: 35:14 (Red Wool, for being the item in chest)
    -name: Secret Base (This will be the name like Golden Apple - Hub)
    -desc: Click me and click respawn you'll respawn at the Secret Base!. (This would be the description)
    -xyz: XXX,YYY,ZZZ (This is where he/she will respawn at the XYZ)
    -runcmd: /home (Essentials support, you can replace the xyz with this, this will teleport to his/her home)
    -autorun: true/false (If set this to true, when the player click on the item, they will automaticly teleport to the specified place! No need to click 'Respawn')
    -permission-node:(Leave it blank if there is no permission needed for this!)
    -permission-default (Default for who? Write it here)
    -error-message: $player! You don't have a home, do /sethome to set a home! (If error)

The config is like ^^^ , and I hope by default (without changing the config), it has:
    Golden Apple- Hub
    Apple- Spawn
    Sword- Where you died just now
    Bone- Your home
    Netherrack- Nether
    End Stone- End World

Just like that! Hope someone can done it for me and if this plugin already exits, tell me the link! Must be in 1.7.2 R0.2!

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: At the config's permission node!

When I'd like it by: A.S.A.P.

Extra: Need it for 1.7.2 R0.2!

-permission-node:(Leave it blank if there is no permission needed for this!)
    Typing error, should be
    -permission-node: (Leave it blank if there is no permission needed for this!)
    Not:( Cause : and also ( stick together, sorry about that!

<Edit by mrCookieSlime: Merged posts. Please don't double post. There is an Edit Button right next to the Date.>

GrandmaJam likes this.
  2. Offline

Forcelydated

Bump!
    Anyone?

3. Offline

nverdier

4. Offline

Forcelydated

Thanks @nverdier , I didn't test it yet but hope it will work!
    And tahg me or else I won't know!
    Will comment later and if its work I'll mark this thread as [Filled] later (After tested the Chest Command GUI on my server).

5. Offline

tonyrod15

is this solved?

6. Offline

Forcelydated

@tonyrod15
    Maybe but I haven't try it for my server cause busing for examitaion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.