Filled Custom Command Responses Plugin [Easy To Program]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by imyussy, Sep 4, 2014.

?

Am I The Only One That Wants This Plugin or Not?

1. I want it!

50.0%
  2. Not really, but cool thought!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. You don't need plugins, I have a vanilla server...not a chocolate server ತಟತ

50.0%
  1. Offline

imyussy

Plugin Name: CustomResponses

Description: This plugin will make it so when you type any command, it will come up with a response in the chat. It will contain no ingame commands at all! When they run their server with the plugin inside it, as usual, a folder will form. Inside that folder there will be a config.txt file. Inside the config, will be where you set it all up. I attatched a file with this with this post representing what the config should look like. (It doesn't need to look exactly like that, it is just for to show you what I want.) As you see in the file, there is a line that say 'Command:' and 'Response:'. Obviously, next to 'Command' you will type the command that will give the person the response, and next to 'Response' you would type what the response will say. To create another command/response thing just copy and paste what is in the config, but change the '[1]' to say '[2]' instead . This plugin also needs to have essentials color codes too for colorful responses. You'll notice that I put a line thats says 'Permission Node:'. This is totally up to you if you decide to keep it or not. This does not really matter to me but if you don't mind doing it, it would be cool. If not, don't worry about it!

Thank you,
    imyussy

P.S: And this time the plugin should be easy to program so thats why It says that in the title this time :) DotDash

Attached Files:

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

imyussy Please don't mention difficulty when you don't code yourself.
    And DynamicAliases is able to do this, link in signature.

Sw_aG likes this.
  3. Offline

mrCookieSlime

4. Offline

imyussy

Thank you! This is exactly what I need!

5. Offline

mrCookieSlime

imyussy
    No problem! Im glad I was able to help you.