Custom Command API

Discussion in 'Resources' started by IC3D, Jun 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

IC3D

Both me and captainawesome7 were working at the same time to make the EasyPM plugin, he finished way before I would have, but my excuse is I was making an api for custom commands.

You know that almost all commands are like the following:

/command arguments

well with this API you can make custom commands easily with minimal effort. The api is in two classed, the API, and the abstract class in while your listeners must extend and override the onCustomCommand()

Download
    Documentation

An Example plugin using this API is available here

ChangeLog:

V1.2:
    • Added Priorities
    • Added uncancelling and cancelling of displaying the actual chat, canceled by default to hide the text.

V1.0:
    • Inital Release

RazorFlint likes this.
  2. Offline

RazorFlint

Cool, Might use this :)

3. Offline

nickguletskii

That reminds me about that js dropin commands plugin I have made. Needs some more dropins though.

4. Offline

IC3D

@RazorFlint glad you like the idea of it, it's fairly easy to hook into the chat event itself, but I just decided to make it a bit simpler.

Updated to 1.2, if you are using this it's extremely recommended to upgrade because it has more features.

Warning: Priority and Event Cancellation will only affect your plugin, only purpose at this point is to organize your listeners if you have more than one. will soon include a jar file that can be downloaded and hooked into directly to have more functionality with the event and priorities. Unlike bukkit's priority system CMDAPI has 0-25 priority, priority is an integer, the higher the number the more the priority and the listener will run last of all listeners you've registered, meaning like bukkit, it has the final say.

5. Offline

DreadKyller

I'm updating this right now and making a plugin for it so that priority will actually have more of a purpose. also adding more features into the VisualChatDisplayEvent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.