Cumulative Points

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Redsfyre, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Offline

Redsfyre

Plugin category:

Suggested name: CumulativePoints

What I want: I need a plugin where it counts how many total points a player has donated for, I currently use buycraft so it would be ideal if i could just use something like /CP add (points) %player. I ideally want this so it will keep track of how much a player has donated, and i can automatically rank them up using a rankup plugin.

I am opened to ideas of making this better :) please comment any ideas/concerns or if you would be able to make this plugin!

Ideas for commands:
    /cp add (points) %player
    /cp remove (points) %player

Ideas for permissions:

When I'd like it by: Sooner rather than later :)

2. Offline

Bavestry

So, all you need is to be able to add and remove points to/from a player? If so, I'd gladly take this on, but I don't quite get what it's for. When a player donates, buycraft will execute the command to add however many points? And then what?

3. Offline

Redsfyre

i use permissionsex with a rankup plugin, so if a players gets a certain amount of points, it will rank them up/change their rank automatically. im not 100% that this is going to work, but i like trying new things for my server :p

4. Offline

Bavestry

What rankup plugin do you use? Maybe I can hook into it and, when any points are added to a player, check if, in the config, there's a rank listed for that many points, then dispatch the command to do so. :p

EDIT: Just realized that PermissionsEx has their own promotion/demotion system. Though if you do have an external rankup type plugin, do let me know.

5. Offline

Redsfyre

ill talk to you through bukkit convo, unless you want to talk through skype or teamspeak :)