CS Battlemod

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Chaosgod_Espér, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Offline

Chaosgod_Espér

Hi there.

First of all, Mods i use:
    + latest craftbukkit version
    + economy
    + supply signs
    + server signs
    + nospawn

What i need:
    1.) A way to set an individual spawn point for each player. I thought of server sign commands, but that just changes the global spawning point..

idea for perm:
    individualspawn.allowedtoset (true/false)

2.) A Hitman System. Where the player gets money by killing other players and mobs/npcs. Wirh a config file to setup the amount of gained money for each mob/npcs and how much money a pvp kill gives. And how many points each kill gives. And how mich money and pointa you are losing when you die.

idea for perm:
    hitman.getpoints (true/false)
    hitman.getmones (true/false)

3.) A scoring board.
    Like writing on a sign:
    and it's replaces as:
    idea for perm:
    scoreboard.showscore (true/false)
    scoreboard.showname (true/false)
    scoreboard.destroysign (true/false)
    scoreboard.createsign (true/false)

4.) A economy addon for dispensers and supply sign. So i can use that as shop system. like:
    f.e.:
    additional things:
    There is a chat message needed that says "you bought a XXXX" or "Not enough Money"

5.)
    I need a way to activate and deactivate PVP. By region. So players can't kill each other in the shopzone.

idea for perm:
    pvparea.pvpallowedtouse (true/false)

additional things:
    a chat message is needed (whispered), wich says "You entered the PVP Area" when leaving the region, and "You are safe now" when entering it.

6.)
    Allow a supply signed dispenser to spawn mobs by giving them eggs (with supply sign), although the mobs are all denied by nospawn.

idea for perm:
    i have no idea if this is needing permission...

This can also be done as a Donated Job, but please contact me for this via PM.

I hope someone can help me here. This would give Minecraft Batles a completely new face :)

2. Offline

W&L-Craft

For Hitman system you can use MobBountyReloaded

For Scoring Board you can use TopPVP

For activating pvp use worldguard

3. Offline

Chaosgod_Espér

is MobBountyReloaded and TopPVP compatible with each other? Means, can i show the score of the hitman mod in TopPVP?

i tried it wirh WG. But that's not really working with what i planned. I thought of sone type of region, wich deactivates PVP for all players inside, and reactivates it when they leave the region.

4. Offline

W&L-Craft

But when you set pvp off in an area, and they leave it and get into an area where pvp is allowed, its the same

5. Offline

Chaosgod_Espér

hmm
    i'll look at arena again. Can it whisper a message to the player when changin pvp modes?

nevermind, i found it out.

But TopPVP is not what i'm searching...
    I don't want the player to write commands. This is why i want to put signs on the wall where the scores are written on.
    MobBounty is just working for Mobs, and not really useful for a scoring system. (and i not really need a bounty system... more a PVP survival mod, where every players kills other players and mobs, and gains score and money, or loses points when he dies.

So there are 4,5 mods left :/

6. Offline

Chaosgod_Espér

still needing this :/