cross server teleportaion

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by _wilson_, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

np98765

Well, it's open-sourced. People can check to see to make sure there aren't any hidden surprises. :<>

2. Offline

winter4w

No I ment on the post like where you post to put your plugin

3. Offline

_wilson_

Hope theres no backdoor in the code -_- also if its open source people can modify it for us!

4. Offline

np98765

Exactly. Since it's open-source, you can do whatever you want with it, modify it to your heart's content. If you really don't trust the .jar they put in the downloads section (remember, they are all approved by Bukkit), then you can even compile it yourself.

If anyone cares about an update, I've found one here:

http://www.legendarycraft.com/home/m/1964667/article/774335

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  5. Offline

_wilson_

6. Offline

winter4w

Well if you know java then you can edit it to the point where you will trust

7. Offline

np98765

Or look over the source and compile it yourself.
    Again, remember that Bukkit staff checks over all the code.

Also, no need to assume they'll have malicious intent - It's LegendaryCraft, not some rouge terrorist organization trying to take over our Minecraft servers (hopefully).

8. Offline

codename_B

I'll be very interested to see how they do it.

Also the 1.3 update is going to completely change how this needs to be done.

9. Offline

winter4w

Lol I know. But it will be cool to see how this cones out

Ya the 1.3 Might make it outdated from the new code and I thing there is gonna be a new generation so you might get chunck errors ...

10. Offline

iAd4m

Anyone found updates regarding the download?

11. Offline

chaseoes

How's that? Networking changes?

12. Offline

np98765

Download hasn't been released. As far as I know, LC is still testing the cloud. Don't know if they finished their "public" version yet. No news from them yet!

13. Offline

codename_B

I'd just like to say - I just completed work on my new (protocol-less) proxy! FTW!

I'm surprised it works as well as it does.

14. Offline

_wilson_

Umm does that allow for cross server teleportation? Will you make it public? Can I try it? You can test it on my servers

15. Offline

codename_B

It's mark 2 of my cross-server-teleportation plugin lol. I'm not sure what the plan is for it yet. Gonna wait till MC1.3 comes out before anything much is done at the very least...

16. Offline

_wilson_

Ok then, but it would be nice if you released it, since it would be very cool feature for servers!

17. Offline

codename_B

We don't need 3 of the same plugin released lol

18. Offline

-_Husky_-

You search up "tnt" on bukkitdev and tell the devs of them that. :p

19. Offline

_wilson_

Who else is makeing it?

20. Offline

-_Husky_-

LC legendary craft.

21. Offline

_wilson_

I don't think they will release it :/

22. Offline

_wilson_

Legendary craft have pulle the could plugin project :/ as we new they would :( anyways I still really need something like this, I have tried "server port" "transporter + craft proxy" nothing has worked. Someone please make this!

23. Offline

_wilson_

Anyone??

24. Offline

Ytry

When it is released, I will inspect the code for you if you don't trust it that much XD, though it wouldn't get on bukkit if it was malicious.

25. Offline

_wilson_

Iif you read the other comments I said that I talked to legendary crafts owners and said the have dropped the project! :/ maybe you could update the "server port" plugin?

26. Offline

Ytry

Link please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.