Creepers do not damage any blocks

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TigerNeptune, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TigerNeptune

Basically creepers when spawned with creeper eggs and normal ones do not do block damage but do hurt mobs. It is allowed in essentials for it to do block-damage.

Here is a example (sorry laggy):

https://gyazo.com/dd5cfbb1708b2e3ac381669ff7e00279

Plugins:

Worldedit,RandomArmorEffects,NoSwear, AntiAdvertiser,Groupmanager,ClearLag,AutoBroadcaster,Worldborder,BuycraftX,NewTag,Votifier,WorldGuard,Multiverse-core,RewardVoting,JoinMessage,mcMMO,Tablist,Vault,ChatClearPlus,Corereport,Massivecore,boosCooldows,Essentials,SimpleRename,HolographicDisplays,CrateReloaded,EssentialsKitManager,EssentialsChat,RandomTeleport,PlayerVaults,EssentialsSpawn,Factions,ObsidianDestroyer,FBasics,FactionChat,SilkSpawners.

Console:

(Nothing)

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@TigerNeptune Are you within the spawn radius?
    You also have worldguard that is able to block this, obsidiandestroyer maybe.

3. Offline

TigerNeptune

Worldguard i will paste the config but i have not checked obsidiandestroyer yet

I removed obsidian destroyer and added a much more simple one where it only configuration obby, still there is a problem. I will give the world guard configuration please wait. By the way tnt does work. Also I am not near the spawn radius.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.