Filled Credits/Coins Plugin With API

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by someguyonthestreet, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Plugin category: Economy

Suggested name: Credits/Coins

What I want: I'm looking for a bukkit plugin which is a currency plugin with an api hooked into it. If possible can u make it so it shows the players balance in the config and not with msql.

Ideas for commands:
    /credits - Shows Credits
    /credits add <PlayerName> amount

Ideas for permissions: credits.* - Does everything, without any perms you can only do /credits

When I'd like it by: Anytime :)

2. Offline

cometear

Would a Tokens plugin work, just make /credits an alias?

3. cometear
    I've looked at various credit/token type plugins but the problem is that the api's dont really work.

4. Offline

cometear

Have you looked into TokenShop?

5. It includes a shop and such with i dont really want to have, plus there is no api

6. Offline

yoitsjimby

Ill make you this now! what color do you want the prefixes and the plugin name?

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2016
  7. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

someguyonthestreet Have you looked at Vault already? That provides an API for all economy plugins.

8. yoitsjimby
    Can you possibly add a /credits remove <player> amount. And thanks for making this, means a lot.

@yoitsjumby
    how would i establish the plugin? This is my code: Credits credits = new Credits(); but its not working

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  9. Offline

yoitsjimby

what are you trying to do with that?

10. Nvm about that i got it to work, but i have one issue that i know isnt really your problem but it would be great if you could help me out.
    The Error In Console: http://hastebin.com/gunogaduva.coffee
    My plugin yml:
    name: SCCredits
    main: me.crazymanjr.scpoints.Main
    version: 1.0
    author: [CrazymanJR]
    depend: [Credits]
    description: SCCredits Plugin

*Also there is a problem with your credits plugin. Whenever do /credits add someguyonthestreet 3 it says the same thing when u do /credits. I just wanted to let you know of this,

11. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

someguyonthestreet Could you tell why you want a new economy plugin with API while there are multiple out there already with a Vault hook?

12. Offline

yoitsjimby

Could you tell me what the plugin your making does that could help me a lot more.

13. Offline

MadusU

timtower Maybe he does already have an economy plugin, and will use this for something else. This is very simple thoug, and if he can code I do not understand why he doesn't code it himself.

timtower likes this.
  14. yoitsjimby
    I was basically creating a kitpvp plugin and like MadusU said, i am using vault for my survival games plugin so i want them to be seperate currency's. The good thing is that i got everything to work :) Thanks For All The Help yoitsjimby

15. Offline

yoitsjimby

=d