Filled CreativeClear

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by alexlab963, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

alexlab963

Plugin category: admintools

Suggested name: CreativeClear

What I want: I want a plugin which a player with the right permissions will get his inventory cleared when changing gamemodes.
    *The plugin will no clear op players

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.When a player does the n0rmal gm or gamemode command will get his inventory cleared automatically.

Ideas for permissions: creativeclear.inventory

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible.

2. Offline

Crud41

I can do this when I have time. If someone wants to steal, feel free. Tahg me if you are stealing.

3. Offline

hammy2899

4. Offline

au2001

5. Offline

hammy2899

6. Offline

alexlab963

7. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Did you mention that you didn't have that?

8. Offline

alexlab963

Thnx dude for being so fast i really appreciate it

[/quo
    If he didnt knew it he could have said
    The plugin GamemodeInventories does that : http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/gamemodeinventories/ if you have 1.7.5 plus

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  9. Offline

hammy2899

10. Offline

alexlab963 What exactly are you saying. That you are using an old version or are you suggesting that 1.7.5 is broken on 1.7.9?

au2001 likes this.
  11. Offline

alexlab963

No i am saying tha gamemode inventories is for bukkit 1.7.5 + when i have 1.7.2 i didnt say that but instead of saying that gamemode inventories does that he could have asked my version

12. Offline

au2001

alexlab963 Well the 1.7.5 version should work for 1.7.x ;)

13. Offline

alexlab963 Most developers don't look at versions till somebody tells them to. You never told us that you was using an old version.

au2001 likes this.
  14. Offline

Crud41

Don't start getting sassy because DEVs aren't mind readers. If you are going to complain about DEVs not asking versions, get off plugin requests.

au2001 likes this.
  15. Offline

au2001

alexlab963 Btw, hammy2899 made a plugin for you, so just download his that looks great ;)

Now I gess you can mark this as filled, if you even know how...

alexlab963 Btw, did you see the awesome "Edit" button, use it and don't double post.

16. Offline

alexlab963

I downloaded a lot time ago
    Well 1.7.5 doesnt work on 1.7.2 or the plugin doesnt work
    And edit id to edit not to answer in to questions

17. Offline

18. Offline

alexlab963

it was a about 2 months ago i tried something else but with some other plugins i installed recently it stopped worked so i asked for a plugin to do this just because creative plugin prevent player from dropping and basically sharing items in gamemode creative but i not if the players change to survival so i thaught it could be usefull if the inventory was cleared every time switching

I am good now.No probs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.