Creating A Paper/Spigot Server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by CyrodiilWarrior, Oct 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CyrodiilWarrior

Howdy folks.

In the past I have played around with Minecraft Forge and Forge mods. I have barely touched Bukkit plugins but really enjoyed both WorldGuard and WorldEdit. Now I would like to return, but I have very little knowledge when it comes to Bukkit plugins.

Ideally, I would like to create a Minecraft server for me and some friends. The good thing about plugins is that you do not need a "modpack" in order to join the Minecraft server. You can just jump on and play!

I know what I would like, but I am not sure what Bukkit plugins to use and how exactly to set everything up. I would like a SPAWN world hub for starters with nether portal like portals. I would like separate inventories.
    • Spawn Hub
    • Creative World - creative inventory - plots mod?
    • Survival World - survival inventory
    I am not sure how the structure and organisation would work. Ideally, I would like to have some locations in the survival world which are protected by say WorldGuard and some which are pure wilderness. Perhaps, WorldGuard plots in the survival world for player bases?

As you can see, I need a lot of help/guidance. Recommended plugins. Recommended configurations. Recommended structures and ideas. What are doable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.