Crate Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by TedTheGamerYT, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TedTheGamerYT

Ok, first off I want to say that I know there are crate plugins out there such as Crate Reloaded and MysteryCrates and Archoncrates but I really don't like those for reasons that would take awhile to explain. So, here's a plugin I would like to see:
    A plugin that in the config allows you to pick a certain item as a "crate." This crate will be placed at spawn and players will buy a "key" from the buycraft/enjin site. When they use the key, they win a random prize. Let's say this is factions, meaning one of the bad more common prizes would be a protection 2 iron set, and a good really rare prize would be a rank.
    Here's an example of the config I would like, or at least something similar:

CrateName:
    Crate: Chest
    Key: Tripwire_hook
    Prizes:
    swordkit:
    commands:
    - kit sword (player)
    - broadcast &c&lSERVER &7&l>> &aPLAYER has won PRIZE from a crate!
    percentage: 80
    armorkit:
    commands:
    - kit armor (player)
    - broadcast &c&lSERVER &7&l>> &aPLAYER has won PRIZE from a crate!
    CrateTwo:

etc.
    Command Ideas:
    /crate key (player) (number)
    That will run when they purchase a crate^^
    /crate reload
    Permission Ideas:
    crates.*
    crates.use
    crates.give

So yeah you get the idea. This is my idea of the plugin: There will be a chest at spawn and players buy a key from shop. They can also buy a golden or diamond key which have higher percentages or something special. Hope this can be done I've been trying to get a good crate plugin for so long!

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

3. Offline

ShadowTrain

Hey ted I would gladly help you make your plugin.I can make it for you but what version of craftbukkit do you need this plugin to work on?

Btw dude I started making your plugin on 1.5.2 if you want it for a different version tell me when the 1.5.2 Crates plugin is done

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.