Crash server with error read timed out and errors when loading chunks after a restart

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Travis_Hironak, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Travis_Hironak

First of all I would like to say thank you to all the bukkit team for the work they do. I use crafbukkit for a while now and I never had any problems with it.

But today I have one, and maybe a big one (I hope not).

It started with an error saying "Read timed out" and no one was able tog lin. So I tried restarting the server and it works, but just for a few minutes and then I had the "Read timed out" error again.

Therefore I came here and searched if someone already had this issue. From what I read in this thread, it could be due to a high HD usage. So I thought that maybe if I restarted the server (the Linux one) it could solve this.

But here we are, I restarted the server and now there are errors when the server loads worlds or chunks. I tried with and without VoxelPort (which launch the load of the other worlds). With it I have errors at the loading of the worlds and with or without it I have errors when a user logs in.

Pastebin links for the errors :
    - Error when loading worlds
    - Error when loading chunks

CB 953

Thanks in advance for your help, and sorry for my bad english, it's not my mother tongue and I'm not sure I explained this problem well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.