Crash going between worlds

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by marcus, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

marcus

So i just updated my server to 1.2.3, but everytime i try to go between worlds my client crashes. Not the server but the client. So i thought there was something wrong with multi-verse since the build was a dev build, but it's the same thing with transporter...anyone know whats wrong?

ALSO, When players join my server they always spawn on the roof! Even when i used "SuperSpawn: Stop spawning on roofs!"

2. Offline

Tanite

Your crash may be this bug: https://bukkit.atlassian.net/browse/BUKKIT-1040

3. Offline

marcus

thanks! im gonna try the 0.2 dev build of craftbukkit and see if it keeps happening, any info on the spawn thing? i've tried both superspawn and essentials spawn

4. Offline

Tanite

Not sure. I've had some annoying spawn issues in the past. I now use HomeSpawnPlus, and you can set a specific spawn for new players coming onto your server, as well as the default for the spawn command, or spawns for groups. It really has quite a lot of nice features, but you do have to spend some time to understand its way of doing things :)

5. Offline

marcus

i used to have that, but it made the faction homes reset all the time at random

6. Offline

Tanite

Sounds like a conflict with the /home command. I'm not sure if you can work around that within the plugins. In any case, whichever plugin is providing your /home command would be where you might want to ask about spawning on the top block (in their forum thread).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.