Crafting Reloaded

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by pSyCeNeTiC, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Offline

pSyCeNeTiC

Hello again, new day, new request

Since Flameman404 said he wants to port his Mods over to Bukkit he seems to inaktiv, and this would be very sad. Especially of this mod: (http://forum.hey0.net/showthread.php?tid=3304)
    It was one of the best hey0-mods and made the mining experience mutch better :). So maybe somone of you knows a little bit more than me, or has contact to him?!
    This mod has to be portet, The Mod "Skills" is nice too, but its not the same, i wanna get bonuses for my level, get more stuff for mining etc. Take a look at it, if you don't know it.

So i hope someone can give me some input about it, cause since 3 weeks, nothing new was incoming here or at the hey0forum :/

2. Offline

komes

3. Offline

pSyCeNeTiC

No its different. At Crafting Reloaded you can mine everything up from level 0... but every 5 level you get a Bonusskill.... so lets say you're level 10 Mining... and you destroy a goldore, you've got a chance of 10 percent to get 2 instead of 1 Goldore.... with level 50 maybe a 40% Chance for instead of 1 and a 10% chance for 3 instead of 1

here ist my old leveltable
    Code:
    lvl5-double-bonus-percent=5
    lvl10-double-bonus-percent=10
    lvl15-double-bonus-percent=15
    lvl20-double-bonus-percent=20
    lvl25-double-bonus-percent=25
    lv25-triple-bonus-percent=15
    lvl30-double-bonus-percent=30
    lvl30-triple-bonus-percent=20
    lvl35-double-bonus-percent=35
    lvl35-triple-bonus-percent=25
    lvl40-double-bonus-percent=40
    lvl40-triple-bonus-percent=30
    lvl45-double-bonus-percent=45
    lvl45-triple-bonus-percent=35
    lvl45-quadruple-bonus-percent=25
    and you gain 1 xp for every block you destroy.... the levelsteps can be configurated manually in a extra table :)
    So its a good motivation to raise a higher level to gain more block for the mining :)[/code]

4. Offline

komes

Oh ok it is similar but yeah that is different. My bad.. :(