Craftbukkit Problem... (Blank Black Screen when opened)Well I recently downloaded CB and tried to la

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Emiya Shirou, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Emiya Shirou

Omg... <headdesk...> I've tried multiple times through days for it to run (craftbukkit) and decided to finally write for help here... but then this last time I've wanted to check if log says something and the server started working... so umm Sorry for bothering...

Well I recently downloaded CB and tried to launch it... I've done the bat file from CB website (wiki) and then run the bat but nothing happens... I could wait... and wait... and wait and the window looks like that all the time

[​IMG]

One thing he does is creating some files in the folder with .jar and .bat files, and does nothing else...
    I've tried to connect to it via Minecraft and nothing - not working.

Any ideas what might be the case?

I've done everything as said in wiki - that is

But in my case the code look like this
    Since i have java in different directory.

Info
    Java: Got two javas installed 32 bit and 64 bit server needs to run on 64.
    4. Are you running any wrappers? McMyAdmin, mcadmin, Hamachi, etc?
    - Hamachi
    I don't have any McMyAdmin or mcadmin, i dunno what you mean about etc. since I'm not familliar with word "Wrappers"

5. What build of CraftBukkit are you running? (do NOT say latest. Say the build number.)
    As i said before, I've downloaded this one http://ci.bukkit.org/job/dev-CraftB...rtifact/target/craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

6. What command are you using to run your CraftBukkit server?
    - Already said that before.

7. What plugins are you running?
    - None, 0, null

8. What error are you getting (post your server.log file if possible)?
    - It's empty

9. What have you tried already?
    - Do i have any options to try :confused:?

10. Have you tried any of the things below?

What is vanilla MC server :confused:? If you mean normal official server software Minecraft_Server.exe from official site then Yes, I'm running a server on this and everything is perfectly fine.

2. Offline

Godspeed

are you sure the custom java path is correct?

3. Offline

Emiya Shirou

Yes it was correct... the server ware always in folder on desktop or in C:\Program Files\Minecraft\CraftBukkit_Server

now i've runned it in C:\Craft\
    and it's managed to finally run :confused:
    yh... as i said in post before (at the beginning) sorry for that... I was having serious problems with running this out and now out of now where when i decided to write for help it started working...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.