Question Craftbukkit 1.8

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Preston429, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Preston429

I have a craftbukkit server that is running 1.8 i recently tried to breed villagers i made a new 1.8 infinite breeder but for some reason my farmers (the all brown coats) wont farm the plants even if there fully grown. I was wodering if cratbukkit took out the way farmers work? please help

2. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Moved to Alternatives Section.

3. Offline

mactso

Most likely, for some reason your village isn't qualifying as a legal village.

To test, set up a simple village with a couple egg spawned villagers, a 6 plot farm and a building with 12 doors. If they farm there, it's a problem with your setup.

I'm not in craftbukkit 1.8 but I am in spigot 1.8 and villagers work correctly there and the two builds are very similar.

On a side note!
    We had a fake village in the nether. Since we went to 1.8, the villagers started farming, we are getting zombie invasions. I don't think they are breeding-- no skylight. But the farming code is independent of the skylight code.

4. Offline

Preston429

It was craftbukkit i built a little farm in a creative world and they farmed. On my server they dont even pick up potates

5. Offline

mactso

Did you build craftbukkit 1.8 using the standard build process or did you download it somewhere?

I recommend you build a fresh version.

Please type /version and post the string it outputs as a result.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  6. Offline

teej107

@Preston429 Remove all your plugins and try it. It could be a possibility that a plugin is interfering.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.