CraftBukkit 1.2.5-R3.0 is now available!

Discussion in 'Bukkit News' started by EvilSeph, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

orgest

Nice its working fine and FAST!
    [​IMG]

2. Offline

HappyPikachu

No more ANSICON? Cool.

3. Offline

zipfe

Even if the console, as you type, looks scrambled up, just continue typing, finish your command, and hit the enter key. It still works, even if for you it looks messed up on screen. You just have to type "blind".

4. Offline

DukeVindzor

No, that was how it used to be. But now it is just as if the console hits enter for you at once a new message pop up (just that the command doesn't activate and what you write end up in front of the interrupting text). The text I am writing gets fully removed from the lower line where you can hit enter and activate the command, it doesn't just doop so you can keep on writing.

5. Offline

biosniper34

How do I upgrade bukkit severs but still having my map and plugins?

6. Offline

RiotShielder

Another RB, Awesome! It's amazing how fast you guys are making these :D

7. Offline

CorrieKay

just replace the bukkit.jar file in your server directory with the new one.

8. Offline

biosniper34

yeah but then hen i do that it says it cannot find bukkit build1

9. Offline

CorrieKay

because your bat file isnt pointing at the right file. rename the bukkit jar you downloaded to the old file, and you should be fine.

10. Offline

Ebins

Still crashed due to a memory leak. My old user base of 20+ has now shrunk to around 5 :(

11. Offline

Fuzzlr

I don't know if it's just my server but since I updated to CraftBukkit 1.2.5-R3.0 this morning, mobs will not spawn like they usually do. There have been over 30 incidents filed in which users are not able to find monsters or breed passive mobs. Is this happening to anyone else?

UPDATE: I used a pig spawning egg and I was able to get some pigs to spawn. However, the pigs would only spawn after many tries.

12. I've seen similar things as well (seems really picky). I also have mobs I spawned disappear after stopping and restarting the server. Spawning an ocelot and a wolf, taming both, then relogging showed them falling through the map then popping back up, but a full stop and start, they are gone. :(

13. Offline

BoomShnizel

Hi admin, there is a bug that if u type Up arrow to repeat the command [on console] its doing like aH and its for all of the keyboard arrows and the button home\end. please fix it :D

14. Offline

mezzodrinker

I got an error when I start WorldGuard v5.5.2:

Code:
    19:20:54 [INFO] [WorldGuard] Enabling WorldGuard v5.5.2
    19:20:54 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling WorldGuard v5.5.2 (Is it up to d
    ate?)
    unacceptable character ' ' (0x0) special characters are not allowed
    in "<reader>", position 0
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.reader.StreamReader.checkPrintable(StreamReader.ja
    va:98)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.reader.StreamReader.update(StreamReader.java:191)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.reader.StreamReader.<init>(StreamReader.java:63)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:423)
            at com.sk89q.util.yaml.YAMLProcessor.load(YAMLProcessor.java:112)
            at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldConfiguration.loadConfiguration(Worl
    dConfiguration.java:276)
            at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldConfiguration.<init>(WorldConfigurat
    ion.java:174)
            at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.ConfigurationManager.get(ConfigurationMan
    ager.java:181)
            at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.ConfigurationManager.load(ConfigurationMa
    nager.java:153)
            at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin.onEnable(WorldGuardPlugi
    n.java:139)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:215)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader
    .java:337)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManage
    r.java:381)
            at me.ryanclancy000.plugman.PlugManCommands.enablePlugin(PlugManCommands
    .java:361)
            at me.ryanclancy000.plugman.PlugMan.doCommand(PlugMan.java:139)
            at me.ryanclancy000.plugman.PlugMan.onCommand(PlugMan.java:30)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:16
    6)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:4
    79)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.
    java:475)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:612)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:581)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:459)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

15. Offline

xMrazzy

I'm having a problem running my server.
    I updated the craftbukkit, but when I log on to my server, I crash in probably less than 3 minutes everytime.
    I get the error:"Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

16. Offline

sleite

I have something odd happening. None of my players can build an enchanting table. If I /op them, then they can, but if they are a regular player, they cannot. I am not aware of any plug-in's, or permissions that would deny them being able to make an enchanting table.

Sorry if this is not the right place to post this. I only noticed the problem after I updated to this latest RB, so I thought MAYBE there's a bug? I'm not sure, so I just want someone to confirm if this is a problem or not. Maybe it's just me?

Thanks.

17. Offline

rourke750

did anyone else notice a higher amount of network data being transferred as well?

18. Offline

Lolmewn

Wrong forum again? <Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2017
  19. Offline

TnT

[quote uid=1419 name="Lolmewn" post=1137940]Wrong forum again? <Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>
    That forum was used back when we did not have dl.bukkit.org. Now that we have dl.bukkit.org, we no longer need to post the change log, since it is included on the RB link.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2017
  20. Offline

Obliviator

Not sure if this is a plugin error/incompatibility with 3.0, or the server software itself,

But I had 7000 mobs spawn in ~5 minutes.
    Butchered them, 3000 spawn again.

My minimap was covered in squids and monsters.
    I know I want SOME mobs, but this is a few too many...

21. Offline

spydercanopus

type
    Code:
    --nojline
    after
    Code:
    craftbukkit-1.2.5-R3.0.jar 
    on your batch file.

22. Offline

KawaiiNeko

Updated from R1.0 and all colors are gone, running Ubuntu Server and i want my colors back D:<

23. Offline

Khan Jal

Same as KawaiiNeko. Is there anyway I can allow colors to be logged again?

24. Offline

viruzinbr

25. Offline

EvilSeph

Removed posts discussing dupe exploits in public, for obvious reasons.

Please test if a dupe you know about still works with this RB, then report it in a private ticket on Leaky in full detail there. Do not ever discuss it on these forums, doing so is just silly, especially if it is a new dupe exploit we're not aware of (and so one that hasn't been fixed).

26. Offline

keytastic

A lot of my players were getting disconnected, so I downgraded the RB 2.0. Is there something going on with this build or the minecraft.net servers?

27. Offline

Elements11997

I get this one, some of my players get it, and some don't

28. Offline

TnT

Its entirely due to if they run a modified client or not. Those who use the vanilla Minecraft Client won't have issues.

29. Offline

New Motion

Love this build.

30. Offline

Elements11997

Yeah, I figured out that the problem was spout, they patched this in one of their DEV builds, thanks for the attempted help though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.