CraftBukkit 1.1 Dev Bug? Help Please!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by uber141, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

uber141

Hi, has anybody else who is using the CraftBukkit 1.1 Dev-Build had a problem with biome glitches?

When the server was running on the 1.0.1 Reccomended build, a redwood forest which we were building had a town in was normal. Suddenly, upon running things with the 1.1 Dev Build, snow started falling everywhere and the rivers were icing over. Is this a known bug, or has anybody else experienced this?

If so, will it be fixed with a reccomended 1.1 build, or is there already a known solution for this problem? Anyhelp would be appreciated, thank you.

NOTE: I do understand that this is a dev-build, and there are bound to be bugs and glitches like this. I'm just worried that we'll end up being the only ones experiencing this, it won't get fixed, and our entire world will get screwed over. D:

Anybody know?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  2. Offline

phrstbrn

1.1 has different map generation from 1.0, and thus your biome boundries have changed. Your options are to deal with it, or write custom terrain generation with the old 1.0 generation.

3. Offline

OllieGlover

Check under your maps. I had the same thing happen and i found that underneath, all the stone was gone :confused: meaning players could hop from ore to ore straight to bedrock. I used world edit to regenerate the affected areas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.