craftbuckit 1.6.4 r2

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by mukbjl, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mukbjl

i am trying to put a server together but when i am trying to download the craftbucket jar file i am only getting 2.6mb file instead of the 14.6 file. i am getting a corrupt file error when i run the run.bat file. i am guessing that is because of the file not downloading fully. Anyone know how to fix this or a workaround?

i have tried downloading multiple builds and even tried downloading from my phone and emailing the file. i only get to 6mb that way.

thank you! Happy Holidays!

2. Offline

MrTomTomHD

3. Offline

mukbjl

Thank you Mr.TomTom

i tried 1.7.2 also but i get the same error message. im also only getting a 2.5mb file when i try to download it to my desktop. When you download the 1.7.2 to your desktop and right click on it and then click on properties what size does your jar file show?

When i just downloaded the 1.7.2 beta build my file is only showing 760kb.. im not sure why it isnt downloading fully.

4. Offline

MrTomTomHD

I am getting a full 19mb, this could be some sort of browser/internet issue.

But to find that out, i just downloaded the 1.7.2 beta and re-uploaded to Mediafire for testing purposes.

Try download this and see what happens:
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.