Craftable Half-Doors

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by SurrealDelight, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Offline

SurrealDelight

Well, I was looking through the different blocks in Minecraft, and I found a wooden and an Iron half-door. The half door is basically just the bottom part of a door. So since you can't craft the half-doors, This would be an awesome SMP Plug-in. Especially for the new wolfs. Here are the Item ID's for the half-doors

Wooden Half-Door - ID 64
    Iron Half-Door - ID 71

2. Offline

Blabba

you can just type "/give *name* 64 1" to get a half door. no need for a mod. it works just how you would expect it to.

3. Offline

niccholaspage

If you want to craft them, install Cookbook. If you just want to get them, use /item or /give.

4. Offline

Sphax

Are these half-doors correctly displayed in the world ?
    If someone brocks a half-door, will he get a full-door or another half-door ?

5. Offline

zlagther

An full-door

6. Offline

Mergrim

I had Cookbook on my server (and will again when it's updated) and I made it so putting a full door into a crafting table gives one half-door. I would've made it two, but breaking a half-door drops a full door, so you would've been able to just dupe doors over and over with two. They worked nicely with fences, though keep in mind you are able to jump over a half-door unless you have something else in the way.

Recipe for wooden half door from one full door (goes in cookbook.recipes):

Code:
    @Shapeless
    324,0,0,;0,0,0,
    0,0,0,;0,0,0,
    0,0,0,;0,0,0,
    64:1:0,

7. Offline

IsaiahRobichaud

CustomCrafting allows you to make anything with custom recipes! Configurable!

8. Offline

np98765

Necro? :p

9. Offline

IsaiahRobichaud

Sorry what?

10. Offline

np98765

Oh, I was saying that you brought back a long dead thread. :p

April 2011 -> (almost) July 2012

11. Offline

IsaiahRobichaud