Craftable Experience bottles

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ZenithPvP, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Offline

ZenithPvP

McTEams craft xp bottles?

2. Offline

djrenzo

Let me try it.

3. Offline

ZenithPvP

Thanks

4. Offline

djrenzo

Here you go. Have fun!

The upload file button isnt working: try this

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  5. Offline

ZenithPvP

[quote uid=104272 name="djrenzo" post=2727200]The upload file button isnt working: try <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Thanks dude works perfectly thanks :D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2016
    djrenzo likes this.
  6. Offline

ZenithPvP

[quote uid=104272 name="djrenzo" post=2727200]The upload file button isnt working: try <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Can you make the name stay as experience bottle and it takes all of the experience and on the lore it will say &bXP:&c[Levels]

can you make it so you can only craft 1 at a timetoo

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

7. Offline

djrenzo

Can you explain exactly what you mean?

8. Offline

ZenithPvP

So the name of the bottle would be &bXP Bottle then the lore of the bottle would say "&cXP&f:&b[Amount]. Also could you remove the bug where when you craft the bottle you can put like 64 bottles in the thing and you get all 64 bottles with the amount of xp that causes everyone to have alot of experience. Also could you remove shift clicking that item?

9. Offline

djrenzo

Ah yes, I didn't know about that bug.

10. Offline

ZenithPvP

Could you also make the plugin take all the xp and on the lore it wouldnt say 30 Levels it would say &cXP&F:&b825
    So it would count all the experience orbs

11. Offline

djrenzo

Sure, I'm just really busy atm and I think fixing the bug has a higher priority right now.

12. djrenzo Just allow a itemstack of 1 at a time and make it so if it has a itemmeta it wont craft.

13. Offline

djrenzo

bwfcwalshy Thanks, I actually finished it already and am officially uploading it to BukkitDev right now

ZenithPvP Do you want me to make it so when the custom Exp bottle is used, it gives back an empty bottle?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  14. Offline

ZenithPvP

Yes please

15. Offline

djrenzo

Here it is. I changed the name for copyright reasons. <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

16. Offline

ZenithPvP

[quote uid=104272 name="djrenzo" post=2737184]Here it is. I changed the name for copyright reasons. <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Can you make it so the Bottle o' Enchanting is called &6Bottled XP and the lore would be like this
    &9Right click to get all of bottled xp!
    &9XP:&f[AmountOfOrbs]