crach server plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by IreEZz, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

IreEZz

Hello i want to do a plugin that ops a specifyed player and then craches the server and unbans a specifyed player. If this is possible please help me with this :)

2. Offline

RainoBoy97

I'm fairly sure bukkit does not support malicious plugins.

3. Offline

gomeow

Why would you want this?

4. Offline

IreEZz

gomeow i want to give it to my friends server because he bans me all the time

5. Offline

Tarestudio

IreEZz
    I hope that no developer in this forum will help you with this... That is not a plugin you want to write.

6. Offline

NoChanceSD

Even if you get this, he would ban you again after that probably.

7. Offline

IreEZz

NoChance20 he just bann me for fun but he wait like 1 day until he unbans me

8. Offline

Aqua

IreEZz Grab a bike, go to his house, and slap him in the face.

9. Offline

werter318

How much I hate this idea, you can always overload the server, and it will crash itself

10. Offline

callum.thepro

The simplicity of this plugin is incredible. I really hope this is NEVER created by any developers.

11. Sorry this is actually attempt cyberattack or malicious virus attack becouse for one the way too crash a server unproperly would cause damage too the host serverbox if its done many times and i hardly doubt that the server that you are gonna give this plugin too is your friends or yours so i hope the bukkit community will not make this horrifying plugin!

12. Offline

xTrollxDudex

vxwkillerjthewalrus
    1. BDO staff will never approve the plugin, if made
    2. You can't infect a server with a "malicious plugin" given the formal definition of "malice" and "cyberattack"

13. Offline

Gamecube762

This forum is for improving Minecraf, not destroying it... I do haft to say that I've seen a plugin that douse this and more, but last I saw it was 1.8 beta.

14. Offline

Eathuis

No Developer on this site will help you with this and rightly so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.