CountDown with barapi?

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by axel01s2, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

axel01s2

I'm looking for a plugin that typing "/ startcd + seconds" another command "/ start seconds" lights (This from start + seconds necessary because the command is another plugin) and the end time automatically select will write on the console "/ end".
    That seconds:
    /startcd "seconds"
    and
    /start "seconds" if I give you 30 seconds to one, the other will also have the same.
    I mean if I write /startcd 30. Automatically on the console is written /start 30 (the other command).
    And at last, appear in barapi "The game begins at 30." ".... It starts at 5". After that time start counting the seconds that I select.
    It is not well understood but I can explain it better, if someone can make this plugin.

2. Offline

malikdbuseck

If you explain this better I may be able to do it :oops:

3. Offline

axel01s2

@malikdbuseck
    I have another plugin I need a barapi. The commands you use to start it are ./start (seconds). And start counting "The game starts in 5 .." "in 4 ....."
    And after that time, starts the game and start counting "00:00". So I give /end. (For starting soon will only write /match).
    I want that time to look up as "BossMessage" with barapi. But it's a countdown

4. Offline

malikdbuseck

please..You are using the barAPI plugin right now correct? And you need someone to make you a plugin that uses the BarAPI code for a countdown?

5. Offline

axel01s2

6. Offline

malikdbuseck

Okay haha

Sorry I dont have the time to do this atm :/

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
  7. Offline

axel01s2

someone can? u.u

8. Offline

Krizeh

Please use the correct format so I can actually understand what I'm supposed to develop. >_<

9. Offline

axel01s2

I have another plugin I need a barapi. The commands you use to start it are ./start (seconds). And start counting "The game starts in 5 .." "in 4 ....."
    And after that time, starts the game and start counting "00:00". So I give /end. (For starting soon will only write /match).
    I want that time to look up as "BossMessage" with barapi. But it's a countdown
    Sorry i'm not speak english very well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.