Could someone update this plugin for me? (source code available)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Gangsta_hotdog, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Offline

Sayshal

Stop bumping, makes people less interested.

2. Offline

Gangsta_hotdog

Nobody is going to be interested at all if they can't see it. Nice logic.

3. Offline

KillerSmurf

Has anyone updated this/Working on it?

SayShal is right, stop bumping... When people see it...All they see is this annoying person constantly bumping...And that will make them not want to work for you... Maybe that is why no one has updated it yet?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  4. Offline

Gangsta_hotdog

A few people have tried but I think they just gave up when it started giving an error or two. :/
    It's a shame cause this is the best plugin of it's kind really, nice and simple.

5. Offline

Zarius

I haven't given up :D Just extremely busy - I have a full time job and family to look after, then next priority is my OtherDrops/OtherMobs plugins, then this one.

You are quite right though - there's something very wrong with the selling when using your config... I am looking into it.

edit: oddly enough it seems to be a bug in iConomy, not GlobalShop - it's crashing in a message which is supposed to display your total money, before it even tries to set your balance.

6. Offline

Gangsta_hotdog

And as it seems at the moment, iConomy isn't getting updated.. I might have to switch to something else then. Any recommendations?
    Thanks for the reply btw, the reason I thought you had given up was because you hadn't replied, but had been online every day. :)

7. Offline

Zarius

Nope, I have to swallow my pride and admit that the issue was caused by my single-line change - which resulted in most prices being "NaN" (not a number). Although I would have expected iConomy to handle that gracefully with an error - not stuffing up the balance. Anyway, got extra checks in there any it seems ok now.

8. Offline

Sayshal

iConomy doesn't need updating.. It just works my friend. :)

9. Offline

Zarius

[quote uid=90213 name="Sayshal" post=955565]iConomy doesn't need updating.. It just works my friend. :)[/quote]

That's correct - it works, but it doesn't have protection for adding a NaN double to the account balance - which is what was happening.

Gangsta_hotdog - updated the plugin, same download link (<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2016
  10. Offline

Gangsta_hotdog

[quote uid=29094 name="Zarius" post=955700]Gangsta_hotdog - updated the plugin, same download link (<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Thanks! As far as I can tell, it works.
    One thing that is different. I brought lapis, but when I sold it, it said I sold bonemeal. All my prices for dyes are the same, but I have a feeling this could be exploited if say, bonemeal was 5 dollars and lapis was 1. Might want to look into that when you have the time. :)
    Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2016
  11. Offline

Zarius

Sounds like it's not reading the "data value" when selling so I guess selling black wool will sell white wool too - will look into that.

12. Offline

Fyre

That doesn't explain it, because Lapis is a datatype of Ink Sacks, not Bonemeal.

13. Offline

Zarius

Fyre

Bonemeal is also a datatype of Ink Sacks :D It's just white dye whereas lapis is blue dye.

14. Offline

Fyre

Obviously, I meant that all dyes are datatypes of Ink Sacks, as opposed to all dyes being datatypes of Bonemeal.

15. Offline

Zarius

Gangsta_hotdog

updated - same download link, let me know how it goes.

16. Offline

Gangsta_hotdog

Works fine on 1.1-R3. Can't find any bugs. Thanks!