Cosmicpvp plugins

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by toto9840, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

toto9840

I am looking for someone who can make me some plugins such like on cosmicpvp such as xpbottle, custom enchantment with /enchanter and /tinkerer, envoy etc.

Greetings toto9840

2. 1. This is in the wrong section. forums>bukkit>plugin requests is for specific plugin requests, not developer hunts.

2. Have you tried looking for these at all? Google is your friend.

3. Copying a large, popular server does not help you. People who visited cosmicpvp first will see your server and say, "hey, this is just like cosmicpvp. Why come here when I have cosmicpvp?". As for people who play on your server who haven't been to cosmic, if they find it (which is pretty easy to do), they will just go there as it's a similar server with more players.

I suggest instead of trying to get all of Cosmic's plugins, you should try and make your server unique, with rare, underused, or exclusive plugins and features. That way, your players will be encouraged to play on your server no matter the size, as they will find that they can't get that special gameplay from anywhere else.

3. Offline

87pen

@0ct0berBkkitPlgins I agree with 1, I agree with 2. But I disagree with 3. With money hungry networks, I believe smaller servers that utilize big network plugins have amazing potential and can even at sometimes use the plugins better than the big networks. Straight out copying everything is a nono, copying a single idea because you like it is ok in my opinion.

4. @87pen Those who play on money hungry networks are probably usually the ones that either like it or are okay with it. The only people who this would specifically encourage to join would be those who like the large server's game style but dislike their ranks or whatever, and don't mind being on a similar server with less people.

toto would probably be better off trying to make his server unique, and plus we don't even know what his rank plans are. He could just be running a hungry server too, for all we know (and in that case trying to copy would be a completely bad thing)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  5. Offline

toto9840

Yes I now a complete server coppying isn't good but my players are realy asking for such plugin not al but there are some nice plugins they also wan't because they find on cosmic you realy have to have rank te become good but on my server not.

6. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@toto9840 Then please request it as a full blown plugin.
    Using the suggested format in the "Read me first" is a good start.

Jaackk likes this.
  7. Offline

toto9840

What do you mean with this sorry but I am Dutch so I don't realy understand.

8. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.